-16-

As soon as I heard Mateo say that, I thought my heart dropped, how many times will this boy actually repeat what I say? He doesn't have to react everything I saw all the bloody time.

I walked towards Mateo slowing fuming with anger but contained myself,"Mateo how many times do I have to fuc-flipping time? Don't copy what Mama says."

Mateo nodded his head in return and continued to watch tv turning his head towards the screen. I turned my body back to Aubrey and the b-etc Danielle Cohn girl," What ever you guys have happening? I have to go with Mateo , I have a music meeting to attend to."

I went to go grab Mateo from the couch which caused him to whine but i ignored him and continued to walk towards the door.
I felt Aubrey grip my wrist causing my to  stop in my tracks,

"Wait...I'll take you there, you guys didn't come here in a car.nit will be easier if I take you guys."

I sighed in response, waiting for him to get his keys but he just stood there watching my back.

" Well I don't have all day, go get your freaking keys!" I raised my voice slightly but immediately look at Mateo and put my hand over his mouth.

I heard keys jingled and continued walking towards the door.  As soon as I walked outside, i felt the breeze brush my hair in front of my face. I pushed my hair back, still waiting for Aubrey, I wonder who that girl was like I mean she's probably one of Aubrey's hoes but you know.....

I heard shouting from the inside but chose to ignore it and kissed Mateo head softly.  It's been 2 years and look what's happened now,I want him to be in Mateo's life but I just don't want to be hurt again.i might have pushed him away but it was for the best after all, if I stayed our relationship would have gotten more toxic.If I stayed, there's no way I'll be where I am today . But without him, I wouldn't have gotten a blessing like Mateo.

I heard the door open and saw that women storm out of the house looking as if she was a tomato.

Aubrey walked towards the doorframe and let out a huff," let's go, me and you both need to be somewhere." He said unlocking the car, i walked towards the Range Rover opening it and sat in the leather seat putting Mateo in my lap. I saw Aubrey go around the Car to the driver's seat. I took a whiff of the car and it smelt like Aubrey, he opened the door and started the car getting on his seat.

" So where are you going anyway?"

Weren't this bitch listening when I said it?

"Atlantic records"

"Oh"

We stayed in silence until Mateo started to hit Aubrey's radio.

"Oh can you turn on the radio?Mateo likes music A LOT" I asked him gesturing I was going to on it. I saw him nod in response allowing me to know it was okay. As soon as I opened it,

If I can't have you came on......I'm not going to say anything but I am INDEED a Shawn Mendes fan.

"I CANT WRITE ONE SONG THAT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. Mateo BaBy ShAwN is On"

"C-can drip wif athout youuuuu ( nl I don't know how to talk like a baby lol)" Mateo started to sing with me till the end of the song. I saw in the corner of my eyes Aubrey was looking at us with amusement in his eyes.

I looked into Aubrey's eyes and sang," everything means nothin if I can't have you" I laughed at the end with Aubrey flashing me a smile focusing.

The song changed to Find Love and I looked at Mateo with a smile on my face," Mama Mama it Mama" I let out a small chuckle.

" even on your worst day I love you in the worst way" I heard Aubrey whisper.

"Worst ways" I sang replaying to Aubrey.

" I didn't know you listened to my music..."I turned my body to Aubrey seeing his face a red.

" I don't know what your talking about. I just like the song" he said denying my accusation.  I mean like he can just say he listen to my music and not deny it.

"Suuuureeee"