-17-

Natalie's Pov

"Okay so basically, you take Mateo to where ever your going and i'll go to the meeting. Okay? Right? "

"Okay ill take him to my company building, you know where that is right?"

I hummed in response.

"Bye little rat."

I paused for a second as I heard the name he called me, I mean like it might seem like its nothing but it's as if we're going back to our old habits. I smiled," Bye gremlin" I walked away from him and Mateo going into the building.

Aubrey's pov

As I saw Natalie's figure go into the building, I glanced at Mateo and saw him smiling at me with his toothy monkey like grin. We drove down the road playing music on the radio, I take another glance at Mateo and saw a mini version of me.

The more time I spend with Natalie the more I get guilty that she hasn't seen the other side of me.

It's for the best she doesn't know for now.

At the company

I put Matteo on my lap and filed and read documents. I glanced down at Mateo and saw him playing with my tie. I rubbed his back and continued working.

"Papa do you love me?" Mateo said glancing at me for the first time since we've come here.

" Of course I do baby, I love you and your mama" I reassured the little boy on my lap, kissing the top of head.

As time passed, Mateo began to fall asleep on my lap, I picked him up and walked towards the couch I have in my office and rested his small body on it. I picked up the blanket Natalie gave to me and put it over him.

I heard a knock on the door and shouted come in and saw Vince (my assistant) peek his head through the door.

"Uh sir there's a commotion happening in the reception"

Natalie's pov

I walked into Aubrey's building and went to the reception. I kindly greeted them,

" Hello miss I'm here to see Mr. Lorenzo"

Her eyes glanced down to her screen and immediately looks back at me with a bored stare.

" Mr. Lorenzo doesn't have any visitors between theses times."

" But you see I know Mr.Lorenzo personally and talked to him about meeting him"  it was clear I was starting to get pissed but remained calm

" Well I don't see it here so can you please escort yourself out" she pointed towards the door

" listen here-"

" SECURITY!"

" oh this bitch playing, she wants to catch my hands" I felt a man grab my forearm pulling me towards the door. I kicked his groin and rushed towards the desk. I took off my heel and dashed it at the receptionist head.

" What the-"

"Natalie!"