-13-

*EDITED*

I sat on a couch with Mateo in silence..... yeah that's pretty much it. We've been sitting here for like 30 minutes, Aubrey is yet to come down to see us. I glanced over at Mateo and saw he was bored and hungry out of his mind.

" Mateo do you want some milk?"

He shrugged his shoulders and moved his body towards me, I pulled up my top and he latched his mouth onto my breast. As soon as he started to drink, the door suddenly opened with a bang.

" Get him off your breast, NOW!" I heard a deep booming voice behind me, I felt the hair on my body rise in response.

"But.... he's hungry.... it's not like I can do anything." I shrugged my shoulders in response and continued give him milk.

" I won't ask again Natalie"

I tried removing Mateo from my breast but he continued to drink from it. I could tell Mateo wasn't coming off anytime soon, so I waited for him to finish.

I saw Aubrey in the corner of my eye coming towards us but he went to go sit on the opposite side of the room.

5 minutes later

Finally, Mateo finished and was laying on my lap clearly bored as hell.We all stayed in silence waiting for someone to speak first. Aubrey brushed his hand through his hair and sighed,

" So who's the kid?"

" Oh Mateo.... he's yours."

Aubrey's laugh was all I could hear in the room, I even chuckled too a little bit because he thought I was joking.

" You know Natalie, I always did love your jokes but I need you tell me who's dick I need to cut off." He wasn't laughing anymore, I could tell he was now serious by the look in his eyes.

" Look this isn't a Wattpad book, I'm not going to wait 20 chapters to tell you Mateo is yours. Believe me or not, I honestly don't care" I rested my head deeper and deeper into the chair starting to get tired of the conversation we were having.
What's the point of going back and forward if we aren't going solve anything?

We remained in silence again, I looked down at Mateo was saw him playing with my top. I rubbed his back slowing making him chuckle.

" Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me I had a son? I would've been there for you doing the pregnancy. We could've done this together but you decide not to tell me. You still could've called me after what happened at the hospital room but you decided not to you. I've missed two years of my son's life,do you know how that feels?" His voice was raising more and more, i could feel how angry and upset he was. I would be too.

"Okay look I'm sorry okay, But don't reason why I didnt tell you about Mateo was because I thought you could do better than me,I didn't want you to dwell on me and Mateo, I don't want us to hold you down. You deserve better and look now your company is doing good, you didn't need us in your life."

I felt Aubrey grasp my hands firmly and looked into my eyes deeply, "Natalie I've waited these's two years for you, I needed you all this time and every time someone would knock on the door, I would think maybe just maybe it would be you. I miss the way we used to joke around and I love all the nicknames we gave each I missed calling you a rat and a gremlin. After what happened at the hospital, I thought you needed time but didn't think you needed two years. I thought fucking around with people would make a difference but I didn't because there's only one you. And I couldn't replace that."

I hugged Aubrey into my embrace and felt warmth engulf my body as stayed in each other's arms.

" Don't fuck around with me please Aubrey this time." I muffled into this shoulder.

" Don't leave me this time." I heard him mumble onto my shoulder.

"Mama fuck" I heard Mateo say still in my lap.

"Eh?"