'The end'

Aubrey's POV

I saw her little outbreak from the upstairs window, it broke my heart to see her crying. I noticed a bright light that was being emitted from a far.

My eyes widen as i noticed that someone dared to take a picture of my baby in such a state. I got up from bed and looked back at the side to see Mateo sleeping fast asleep.

I picked up my phone from the cabinet, I scrolled through my contacts to see Gio.

I pressed call I waited for him him to answer,

"What is it? Look at the time." I heard a groggy voice from the other side of the phone.

" I need you to check through the poverty's camera and give me information about some guy."

"Couldn't you have tell me this in the morning?" I heard a sigh.

"No"

I ended the call and got up from bed and walked downstairs towards the garden. I opened the door to feel the breeze push my hair and walked towards the patch of flowers Natalie was laying on being to seen.

"Natalie!" I shouted out.

I was met with a silent response, I started to panic,

"Natalie come out, I'm not joking!" I ran all over the garden trying to find her but she was still no where to be seen. I ran inside the house looking up and down the house only to still be met with silence.

I went into the bedroom to see Mateo stirring in his sleep I went towards him and hugged him against my body. I called Gio,

"Natalie's Missing."

Natalie's pov

I was awoken to feel water being poured on me., I jumped in response. I looked up to see a man in front of me,

"Hello, Natalie we meet again." He said coming closer to me, until could his hot minty breath on my face

"Hugo? What are you doing here?" I questioned him, I looked around the room to see I wasn't in my usual environment (Chapter 1 be like:) it was dirtier and smaller.

"This is all because Aubrey couldn't keep his hands to himself and I'm going to take everything away from him one by one." felt the anger radiating off his body

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered, for once in my life, I finally feel fear.

"HE TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!YOU!M-my sister.."

I was shocked at his sudden outburst and started to question Aubrey had done. I knew Hugo had worked in the business industry as well as Aubrey and we used to date but it was a long time ago.

His sister, " What do you mean your sister?"

"He didn't tell you about everything he's done, the life's he hurt, the career,he's destroyed...the hearts he's broken." He let out a sigh ," Aubrey killed my sister."

He gave me a wicked smile, " You've been living in a house of a murderer, you slept next to a killer, you had sex with a killer." He let a chuckle,

"This is why it's best to know thy neighbour."

The end

Author's note

This isn't the end of the story, ill probably do a sequel DONT worry in the near future... but it seems the Aubrey we knew wasn't so innocent after all ,I wonder what will happen to Natalie.

But overall, I'm so thankful for the response this book has gotten, yeah this might not be the best story but it makes we happy with the reaction the book gets.

Follow our account for more books and a further notice for the sequel.

Thank youx