-12-

*Thump*

*Thump*

*Thump*

That is all I could hear is heart racing,pounding in my ears.It was like all the air had been knocked out of my body. I'm left paralysed huffing and puffing trying to receive air.

My eyes couldn't leave his eyes as if I was in a trance. I turned my body stiffly and walked over to the man who was holding Mateo and took him from him.

I was about to walk towards the exit until I heard,

"Natalie... is that you?" I heard from behind me, not bothering to turn back to him.

" Sorry I think you have the wrong person. My name's.... Har- Harriet thats it" I said stammering my words, I'm such a dork at times. I'm mentally slapping my face myself right now.

" Mama why are you lying? Your name is Nat-" Before he could say anything I put my hand over his mouth.

"Nathanial"

I pulled Mateo along to the entrance until I felt an arm grip my hand, very firmly if I do say so,it will probably leave a bruise.

" Natalie turn around, I know it's you I'm not stupid"

I turned around slowly and saw the man that haunts my dreams every night.
I stood there in silence waiting for him to say something but all he did was grab my hand firmly dragging me and Mateo Out of the door.

"Natalie I won't let you leave my side again" I could tell his voice had matured over time, it's more rough and deeper.

" Uh well you see I kinda have to go..... to um- a.... meeting. Yeah I have I meeting." I felt a smirk grow on my face happy with my little white lie.

"Ok and?"

Before I knew it, I was being pushed into a car with Mateo too. My face connected to the leathery seat and I quickly got up and stared banging in the windows wanting to get out.

I glanced at Mateo was saw he was just sitting on the chair calmly. I sighed and just rested in the chair. Waiting to go to wherever we were going,