-15-

"Aren't we mature adults Natalie?"

"But...why do I have to face the wall?"

"You want to be near the window fine with me. Act like a baby"

I flashed him a smile as we switched places. I put Mateo next to me and wrapped my arms around his small body. I felt an arm being wrapped around my body and I looked back and saw Aubrey looking at me

"What?" I asked looking into his brown eyes. I noticed while looking at face that was a small scar under his eye.

"Your pretty" he said giving me a toothy grin.

"K" I rotated my body to face Mateo's small sleeping body. I smiled at the cute sight in front of me. Me and Aubrey have some good genes to make him, from his eyes to his lips. I closed my eyes falling into the darkness with a smile of my face.

Next day

"AUBREY BABY."

I was woken up suddenly by a screeching voice coming from downstairs. I stretched my arms and noticed Aubrey wasn't next to me neither was Mateo. I got out of bed and went to Aubrey's closet to get out basketball shorts with a white vest. I peeked my head out the door to see a brown haired women hugging Aubrey tightly. On the couch, I saw Mateo watching tv casually, i rolled my eyes at his action.

"Who's the kid Bury?" She said now unwrapping her arms from arms, now pointing at Mateo with her witch like nails.

"He's my kid April,  I literally found out yesterday" he said scratching the back of his neck  due to the awkwardness of the situation.

"But well... I'm pregnant , are you going to supply me and the baby" April sobbed throughout her "need" for help.

This is when I snapped, I opened the door and causally walked down the stairs,

"Oh who are you? Danielle Cohn faking pregnancies ." I continued walking towards them.

"And who are you?"

"His baby mama bitch"

"Bitch" I heard from a distance I turned my head and saw Mateo now looking at me.

"I-"

Author's Note

Omd I'm yet to thank everyone but thank you for 900 readers, I'm so thankful for all the readers I've received recently. I see on a daily people adding my story to their libraries. I'm going hit 1k soon and IM ACC SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry for a short chapters, ill probably do a long chapter.

Wow that was a long time again ig, to think I'm almost at 30k now.