Chapter 3

As soon as Aubrey left the room, I got up abruptly and picked up Mateo, I took out the IV needle from my arms and ran to open the door. I opened the door to see a empty hallway with no men , I quickly took a left and ran down the first flight of stairs I saw only to lead me to another hallway. I walked down the hall quietly not wanting to be caught, I was surprised that Mateo hadn't mad any noise and found comfort in my arms enough to stay quiet. 

I came across a big white door at the end of the corridor, I opened it slowly and peeked my head through to see a bunch of men in a room, I walked into the room quietly only to see everyone looking at me quickly. I stood still in my place,

"Hello?"

Suddenly, everyone started to cheer at me and suddenly rushed towards me, I was met with a bunch of questions.

Are you and boss going out?

Your hot!

Look at boss's son

Do you like nuggets?

What the hell is happening? I was bombarded with so many questions, that i didn't even notice i was being dragged away from the crowd. I sighed in relief as i was only saw i was surrounded by a few men now.

"So your the women Boss was looking for... my name's Oliver, nice to meet you." I was greeted with a firm hand shake, i nodded my head at him,

"Natalie"I smiled at him.

"Cole"

"Leo"

"Joe"

I greeted them all with a warm smile and looked down to see Matro waving at all of them, i rubbed his belly causing him to giggle.

"So...what do you guys do around here?"  I felt something brush against my arm causing me to flinch only for me to see Leo leading me to a quiet room with the others. I looked around the room to see paintings and vases all around the room. I noticed a round table in the center of the room. I saw Oliver take out a deck of cards of his pocket, giving us a smile.

------

"GOLDFISH!" I screamed out in joy forcing myself to jump out of my chair, I clapped my hands together in glee. I saw Mateo sitting on a chair with two cushions on it throwing his cards everywhere. Everyone laughed at Mateo's action, I went over to him and comforted his irritated self. 

All of a sudden, the door barged down only to see a heated Aubrey with a red face, we all paused in our spaces and all stared at  Aubrey.

"GOLDFISH" Leo shouted not aware of the situation at hand, I felt sweat roll off my forehead at his  stupid actions. I rolled my eyes back into my head at Leo, only to still see him smiling at everyone, as his eyes looked towards the door, his eyes widened, all his colour in his skin drained as if he had seen a ghost.

His eyes drifted to me and Mateo, I felt the anger radiating off his body, I looked around to see who he was looking acting like I was clueless. 

"Natalie who else am I looking at? "he shook his head vigorously at me  and walked up to me, he waved at his men to leave the room. I smiled at each of them as they all gave me a  thumbs up. Aubrey's face automatically softens as everyone leaves the room.

He came up to me and caressed my face softly,

"Natalie how reckless can you be to leave the room all by yourself with bad men all over this house? Not only you but Mateo too." I shrugged my shoulders and looked at my shoes, I didn't want to look him in the eyes so I count the pattern on the floor.

I heard him sigh and reached for my chin and lifted it up, I finally met him in the eye to see him staring at me with a blank face. I coward in his presence as his brown eyes beamed at me, he gave a warm smile to Mateo but as soon as he turned to me, he face became blank again.

"I hope you enjoyed all the fun your going to have for a while,"

He pulled my ear roughly and dragged me out of the room,

"Ow do have to be so rough!?"He didn't listen and continued to drag me out of the room of people.He slammed the door shut and walked down the hallway I came through and was shoved into a room. Aubrey locked the door behind us, and undid his tie and threw it on the bed.

Aubrey picked Mateo from my hand and layed him in the bed, i saw him kiss Mateo's head but was quickly met with a slap to his head,

"No."

I let out a little giggle causing Aubrey to glare at me, Aubrey walk towards me and picked up my body causing me to let out a little squeal. He threw me on my bed making me fall on a super soft bed. My body bounced due to impact and fell right next to Mateo, He went to go off the light, causing us to be in the dark. I felt a arm grab my waist and pulled me into their body,

"Welcome home."