-8-

*Edited*

Thank you for 200 readers you don't know how grateful I am.
Also thank you to @GenevaBailey8 for voting

Aubrey's pov

Out of all people they had to be the one to stop me,

"What do you guys want out of all people, they called me not you?" I asked sternly, glaring my eyes at them .

I have no idea why her whole family is here out of everyone. I knew of Natalie past because I did some research on her before hand. So I don't understand why there here?

" We are here to visit our daughter of course who else are we here to visit?"

" The morgue " I chuckled quietly at theses clowns, they act like they care about her, but do they even know her birthday? Allergies? Her favourite colour?

" Leave your not needed here, she didn't need you then and she most definitely doesn't need you now. She didn't need you then, she doesn't need you now! You should be ashamed to call yourselves parents." I boomed my voice at them not even caring if i was in the hospital, I continued walking pass them and continued walking towards Natalie's room.

"She doesn't want you there you know" I heard her dad shout in the distance

"Back at you!" I shouted back at him flashing him the middle finger.

Before I knew it, I was being tackled to the ground by none other by b-tec Damon Salvatore.The only reason why I know who that was due to Natalie  forcing me to watch the show. I didn't like this guy from the start for texting Natalie but NOW I HATE HIM.

I pushed his body off me as a punched his face relentlessly over and over and over again. I don't know who this man thinks he is but he must be brave to think he can touch me.

"How dare you do such a unmannerly thing to my father-in-law!"

" And you must be stupid to think that you can touch me and get away with it"

"Stop please...". I heard a frail voice in the background coming closer and closer

Natalie pov

Darkness that's all I see....wait never mind my eyes are closed. I flutter my eyes and see flashing lights coming my way.

"God is that you?" I said hopefully looking into the light.... never mind it's just a lightbulb.

I heard a noises coming from outside, me being me I want all the tea. I stepped out of my bed and groaned but bared it and got up to walk towards the door and opened it quietly.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw a distinct black hair on the floor fighting. Of course he's fighting like always. I shouldn't even be surprised you know.

I started walking towards them and tried stopping them but my throat was still hoarse from the lack of water.

"Stop please..." I said to the two hooligans fightings on the floor.

I saw Aubrey's eyes shift towards me earning him a punch in the face. I quickly ran towards him and put his head on my thighs. I groaned at his stupid actions.

"Hey Nat, I'm sorry for what happened, you know I didn't mean it.....wait Natalie what the hell? Do you know how stressed and worry I was about you? Hearing you were in hospital , it scared me to death. Your not ever leaving me again,okay?" He gripped my face with his bear like hands.

I stayed quiet.

" Let's get you back to bed okay" he picked me up in response taking me into my hospital room.

" You know your family's here right?"

"Yep I locked the room so they can't come in"