-7-

*Edited*

All my thoughts surrounded him as each drop of alcohol entered my weeping body . I order more beer till the only thing my eyes could see were hazy lines and moving heads.

The only thing I kept on saying was another one The more I drank the more my throat burns of agony . All I want is a clear mind, I don't want to think of him and all I can actually do is drink it all the way. I'm tired,I don't want to feel pain no more,I'm so used to the pain that I'm numb to it.

I got up from the stool, thinking I had enough and made my way to the door swaying.As I open the door, I'm welcomed to a crisp cold breeze, I made my way to my car slowly but surely.As I opened the car I collapsed in the seat and fell into my sadness. Why hasn't he come for me yet?
Last time I ran away, he came immediately to kidnap me again. Well I guess that's not any better...Who needs Aubrey anyway?

I need Aubrey

I need Aubrey

I need Aubrey

If I came back, maybe he could take me back? He's all I have and if I wanted to go to my friends and aunts place, it's too far away.

I turned my key and ignited the car. The more I drove down the black road the more I got drowsy.All I remember was a flashing light coming my way.

Aubrey's pov

As I saw her car leave my eye view, it pained me the farther and farther she got but all I could do was sit and watch. I don't know how long I stood there waiting for her to come back but she never did.

She'll come back she always does,right?

I checked my phone and saw it was 9 pm and normally me and Natalie ate at this time.
I made my way out of the garage and towards the kitchen and made a ham sandwich. Basic but delicious.

Wait..... why am I sad?  I should be LIVID, how dare she think she has the authority to leave me without permission?

 I was going to break the nearest thing near me until, I felt my phone vibrate in my left pocket,i pressed answer and waited for a response,

" Hello sir, are you the guardian or husband of Natalie Mathews?"

"YES I am and now what did she do this time?" I know I'm not her husband or anything but this isn't the first time she's been in trouble with the law or anything. Last time, I was received a call that she had got on into a fight at a bar.

" Sorry sir but Natalie Mathews has been in a car crash and I hope as soon as possible that you can come to the nearest hospital sir."

I felt all the air in my lungs leave my lifeless body, I was too deep in my thoughts to realise the person on the phone had been calling my name over and over again.

What have you done to me Natalie?

Before I knew it I was in the car, driving to the nearest hospital, this girl is going to get me in trouble someday.

Hospital

I barged into the hospital and ran towards the reception,

" Do know what room Natalie Matthews is in? I'm her husband" I said breathlessly leaning against the counter waiting for her response. I clung onto the counter like my life depended on it. I saw her look at me and checked her computer to confirm where she was,

"Room 125"

I ran down the hauls of the hospital but was soon stopped by...