-9-

Natalie's pov

After the whole situation with my family and Aubrey, He's been by my side and I don't even know what to feel anymore.

"Nat what are you thinking about?" Aubrey asked coming into the room with a hot bowl of soup.

"Nothing I was just thinking about something it's not important" I slurped down the hot soup from the spoon near my lips.

"Tell me" He looked eager for me to tell him.I sighed

"Why?" I said looking at my sweaty palms, rubbing them together to get some form of heat.

"Why what?" Aubrey said giving me another spoon full of soup.

"Why did you come to the hospital? Why did you cause a fight because of me? You don't need me remember, I'm just another girl who you like and stays in your house for no apparent reason.We don't even know who we are even more. Maybe we just got lost in reality and it's time to wake up...."I don't want to be dependant on him anymore, I don't want to cry no more, if I have to lie, I have to lie.

"Natalie, I need you...when I heard you were in hospital I didn't know how to feel." All the stuff he's saying... I don't know what to do. I don't want him to worry no more, he needs someone that's not well me. A witch.

"Well I don't need you... i've never needed you, so go!" I felt tear build up in my eyes that was forcing to come out.

"HAVE YOU EVER LOVED ME?"

"AM I NOT WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE?

I could feel the pain and agony in his voice and it hurts me more, but what can I do at the end of the day? The more were near each other, the more pain we feel.

"Please go before I call security..." I felt my lips start to quiver as warm tears start pouring down my cheeks. I reach my hands towards the emergency button and start pressing it frantically. I felt Aubrey latch on to my hand..

Before I knew it, all I remember was Aubrey being dragged out of the room screaming,

"NATALIE"

I sobbed myself to sleep that night like any other night, feeling lonely once again.To the point i was now mutual with the feeling.