-23-

I laid in bed cuddle Mateo against me securely, I turned my head to see Aubrey sleeping peacefully beside me
I look back down at my bruised wrist and rub it gently. I let out a hiss.

I need to go home sometime tomorrow to go get more clothes for me and Mateo. I doubt Aubrey would let me leave but who cares? What I'm I talking about, I'm falling back into his trap, I haven't learned anything from last time. But, me and Aubrey are practically tied together by Mateo. I let out a sigh and put Mateo down next to Aubrey and got up from the bed and grabbed . I walked towards the door only to hear it creek. I looked back at Mateo and Aubrey only to see them both fast asleep, I sighed and went downstairs quietly. I wanted through the house quietly, I'm not going to lie, the house is acting scary at night. I walked towards the gardens door and opened it. I closed it behind me and went to go sit on a bench.

I don't know what to do, Mateo looks so happy every time he's with Aubrey, yeah meeting Aubrey has been good but this is like last time it started out all good but it ended up going down hill. This time I have Mateo to think about not only myself. OI can't be selfish, this time we're older it could be different. Can't it?

I rubbed my eyes furiously and look up at the sky to see darkness. 

" WHY ME GOD!" I screamed on top of my lungs not caring if I wont anyone up.

"WHY IS MY LIFE SO CONFUSING?" I felt warm tear fall from my eyes onto my lap . I let out an angry groan.

I got up and walked towards the  flower patch at the end of garden. I layed down in flowers and let out a sigh of satisfaction. I grabbed my phone and checked the time 2.00 am. I know this might be some white people shit but I kind of want to sleep on top of the flowers. I don't care if I'm squashing the flowers Aubrey is fucking rich he can buy more.  I just wondered, I wonder what Aubrey work as. Yeah he has a company but something isn't adding up. I heard a clicking of a camera, it might just me my imagination. I'm probably thinking too much into it. I felt my eyes flutter as I was welcome into the dark abyss. 

Wait...I'm falling for his trap again, to be next to him and stuck by him practically.What am I actually doing? We aren't even dating and I'm laying in bed with him. I rub my eyes and let out a sigh.We are practically tied down to each other by Mateo. I put Mateo dow  on the bed next to Aubrey. I quietly left the bed and went towards the door. I opened it the door to hear it wu