-10-

2 years later

bloody years have pasted since I've seen Aubrey... the father of my child.

I told the bastard to use protection as well and look what he does, gets me pregnant. I started realising the sign effects after I was in hospital. Oh well he gave me the best thing I could've asked for, my little boy Mateo. I wanted him to at least be somehow connected to his dad, so I gave him Aubrey's middle name. Vital.

I would say Mateo looks more like Aubrey than me but he does have my nose than his. He has Aubrey's piercing black eyes and his brown hair .

"MATEO! COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW , SPONGEBOB IS ON" I yelled at the top of my voice to get this boy downstairs. He reminds me of his dad at times. Stubborn and deaf.

" Mama I'm here, don't watch it without me PLEASE!" Before I knew  he was latching in to my leg with tears pouring of his eyes.

" Okay there's no need for your crocodile tears right now."

"Sorry..."

"Better be"

After us watching the episode, I went to go make us little sandwiches, before I could finish, I heard Mateo calling my name over and OVER again,

" yes baby?" I felt a big fat vain actually pop up on the forehead. This kid is TOO needy.

"Mummy sing me the song please!" He said jumping up and down  as if he wanted to break the floor. After Aubrey ,I had turned to music to help me solve my problem.It was a form of escape that I had found usefull.I ended up being picked up by a recorded Label too, so I guess that's cool too.

" No not right now baby, how about later"

Mateo had always loved the sound of my voice since he was young, he had always found it soothing and relaxing.I rubbed his head as I gave him a sandwich. Only to see him giggling at me, I hugged him and pushed him against my chest and started to tickle him.

"Mama!"