chapter 1

"Shin hye p.o.v" Y/N wake up before ur late to college and it's ur first day there. "Y/N p.o.v" ugh way have I got to go to school can't I just stay at my office. "Shin hye p.o.v" no Y/N come on. "Y/N p.o.v" okay mom. Y/N got up to go to the bathroom and went to wash her self up and then she left the bathroom and got changed. Oh I forgot to say who I am sorry.

My name is black heart but my real name is Y/N I'm 19 in 2 months. I'm a Mafia but after I take my mom and dad's place I will be the next heir but I can't be the heir with out a partner. I have a scar on my head I got that when I was 5 because some idoit of person tryied to hurt me. Fave colour is black.

Also I own 2 German Shepard's named Cobby and Max. Anyway that is all about me. After Y/N got her hair and make up done she went into her secret cupboard and went to get a knife and a Gun.
She made sure that she bought enough ammo with her. "Shin hye p.o.v" Y/N are u ready. "Y/N p.o.v" mom I am right here. "Shine hye p.o.v" oh sorry sweety I didn't see u there.

"Y/N p.o.v" okay I got to go mom bye. "Shin hye p.o.v" what about breakfast. "My p.o.v" there is no time mom I need to go bye. What am I riding to day. Um a I will go with the lambo.

After she chose her car she left the garage and then after she left the garage the door closed on it's own

After she chose her car she left the garage and then after she left the garage the door closed on it's own. She drove to college and then when she got there everyone was looking at her. "Y/N p.o.v" what are u all staring at. After she said that everyone looked away. She walked in to the school while she was walking she walked into someone. "Y/N p.o.v" ugh what the he'll. "??? P.o.v" watch were u going nerd.

After he looked at her he was shocked because he saw her tattoo's that she has. "Y/N p.o.v" um okay he is weird. After a while she mange to finde the office. "Y/N p.o.v" hello I am new here and I am here to collect my time table. "Random lady p.o.v" what is ur name.

"My p.o.v" black heart. "Random lady p.o.v" black heart um aha ur name on here was Y/N but u asked ur mum if she could change it right. "Y/N p.o.v" yes I did ask my mum to change it. "Random lady p.o.v" okay here is ur schedule. Ur first 3 lessons are dance class. "Y/N p.o.v" thanks. I left the office and looked at my time table to see where dance class is. After she looked at the time table she put it in her bag and then headed to the girls changing room and changed into her clothes.

(Ignore the other shoe in the picture) so after Y/N got changed she walked into the dance room and the teacher asked her to introduce her self to the class

(Ignore the other shoe in the picture) so after Y/N got changed she walked into the dance room and the teacher asked her to introduce her self to the class. "Teacher p.o.v" okay class we have a new studance. Please introduced self please. "Y/N p.o.v" the name's black heart. "Teacher p.o.v" okay black heart show us what u got.

After she danced the teacher told her to dance with mark to see how good we both were. "Teacher p.o.v" Black heart do u mind dancing again but with mark this time. "Y/N p.o.v" sure thing.
"Mark p.o.v" atleast I get to dance with a hot girl and none of the others