they first meet you

Fugaku

Here stood fugaku in the hospital, his wife Mikoto had just given birth to there third child. A beautiful baby girl, she has little black hairs, and was wrapped up in a pink blanket, and Mikoto held her close to her chest. Itachi was six years old and Sasuke was one, and here the whole family stood welcoming the newest member of there family.

" What are you going to name her? "

" I'm not sure yet, why not let your father pick her name "

Fugaku goes and picks her up, he looks at his new born daughter. He let's out a small smile.

" (Y/n) that's her name "

Itachi

Itachi currently looked at the woman he loved, she was yelling at him and he didn't get it. I mean she had just given birth to a beautiful baby girl, she had little black hairs.

" I don't see the problem "

" That it's a girl, I wanted a boy! "

" And? "

" Get rid of it! "

" What?! "

" Yeah get rid of it, I want a handsome little boy who'd grow up to be strong. Not a stupid little girl "

" Hn I see "

Itachi picked up the crying baby girl and rocks her gently, to calm her down.

" I'll just take my daughter, and leave "

" What!?, You can't leave me! All you have to do is get rid of that, unwanted child "

" Goodbye (m/n) don't come looking for me "

Itachi walked out of the house with the baby, he looked down at her to see her calmed down, he smiles.

" You're so cute, you know that right (y/n) "

Shisui

Shisui was in his apartment, he was hanging out with his best friend itachi. It was all calmed until there was a knock on the door, shisui went to answer it.

And there stood his ex girlfriend, who he hasn't seen in nine months, she had a blanket with something wrapped in it.

" (M/n) what are you doing here? "

" Here "

She tossed him the blanket, shisui bearly caught it. And when he did he realized it was a baby.

" (M/n) where did you get this baby?! "

" I gave birth to it, it's your baby idiot. I don't want it, so either keep it or give it away "

" What you're just going to give her away like that!? "

" Yeah, I don't want her. So keep it, kill it I don't care. She's your problem now, see ya "

" Wait! "

Shisui looked down and looked at the baby, she had little black hairs and was reaching out her little arms. Shisui heart melted when he saw that, he smiled and decided to keep her.

He walked into the apartment, itachi looks at him and the child.

" Shisui where did you get that baby? "

" (M/n) gave her to me, she didn't want her. So I'm keeping her, after all she is my child "

" I see she's cute, what's her name? "

" (Y/n) "

Sasuke

Here stood sasuke in the hospital with his wife sakura, she had just given birth to there second child. A beautiful baby girl, here she layed in her mother arms, while sasuke held sadara.

Sadara was bearly one years old, and sasuke looked at his child.

" What should we name her sasuke? "

Sasuke looked at his new born daughter, she had little black hairs and wrapped in a pink fuzzy blanket.

" (Y/n) "

A small smile makes it's way onto his face.

Obito

Obito was at in his apartment with his friend kakashi, they were just watching TV. When they were a knock on the door, they look at each other confused.

Obito goes to answer the door, only not to see anyone. He looks down and see a basket with a child in it. He picks up the child, she had tiny black hairs.

Obito See's there's a letter attached to the basket, he picks it up and reads it.

Dear obito,

You might not remember me, but we meet at a bar. And you used this corny pick up line about, you being able to see record the time, us love making because you had the Sharingan. Well this child is yours, I'm too young to have a child so here, her name's (y/n).

Sincerely,
(M/n)

Obito was surprised but never the less happy, he smiles and walks back inside with you. Kakashi looks at obito suprised.

" What's that? "

" My child, her name's (y/n) and I'm keeping her "

" Oh you poor child "

" Hey I can be a good dad "

" Yeah right "

" Shut up you'll see bakashi! "

Madara

Here stood Madara in his office doing paperwork, he was too engrossed in his paperwork to care about anything. There was a knock on his door,
He let's out a sigh.

" Come in '

His younger brother izuna walks in, and in his arms he was holding something wrapped in a pink blanket.

" What is it izuna?, I'm really busy make it quick "

" Uh, a woman by the name of (m/n) came by and dropped this off. And said she's your problem now "

" She? "

Izuna walks over to him and gives him, a baby girl. She had tiny black hairs.

" Izuna is this my- "

" Your child yes "

" I see "

" What are you going to do with her? "

" Keep her "

" What's her name? "

" (Y/n) "

Izuna

Izuna and Madara were in there house, relaxing for once. When they were a knock on the door, izuna get's up to answer the door.

But when he opens it he sees no one, he then hears the sound of a baby cry. He looks down and see a little baby girl in a basket, wrapped in a pink blanket.

He picks her up and sees a note attached to her that says (y/n). Izuna looks and sees she had tiny black hairs, he looks at the child and smiles.

He turns around and closes the door.

" Anki looks like you're an uncle! "

" What?! "