you unlock your Sharingan

Fugaku

You were out training with shisui and itachi, they decided they were going to train with you today. Sasuke was going to train with your father today, Sasuke was about to enter the academy and your father thought it was time for you to start training, sasuke was seven and you were six.

You were practicing your aim, when you notice itachi look around and slowly pull out a kunai knife. Itachi place his left index finger to his lips, you and shisui stay quiet and still.

Then four ninjas come out and they look there from the hidden mist. Itachi stands in front of you, to protect you.

" Mist Shinobi, why are you here. This is uchiha territory "

' we're on a mission, and that's to kill you itachi and shisui uchiha "

" Shisui protect (y/n)! "

" Right! "

Itachi leap in and start to fight two of the Shinobi's, two of them then leap towards shisui.

" (Y/n) stay back! "

You nod and watch as the two start to fight, you were scared you didn't know why these people were attacking them, they did nothing Wrong. You held a kunai knife in your hand, and looked at the two.

Itachi every once in a while will look in your direction, to make sure you're okay. They were fighting when a ninja kicked itachi hard enough, and stabbed him through his chest.

Your eyes widen and tears filled your eyes, and you saw him cough up some blood and fall to his knees.

" Anki!! "

Shisui turned to see itachi and his eyes widen, he quickly stabbed the two he was fighting. He went to his side.

" Itachi, are you alright? "

" I'm fine '

" Alr- "

" Shisui watch out! "

Behind shisui was a Shinobi and he was about to stab him in his back. But before any of them could do anything, a kunai knife was thrown at him and stabbed him in his left eye.

" You bastard "

Shisui and itachi look towards your direction, and see your bangs covered your eyes.

" You'll pay for hurting Anki "

You lift up your head and you were glaring at him and your once onxy eyes were now red. Shisui and itachi's eyes were wide.

" Damn brat! "

You throw more kunai knife at him and two hit him, and you charge at him. You guys both had kunai knives in your hands and were pushing each other, to see who'd would back away first.

" Shisui what are you doing, take care of the other guy hiding!! "

Shisui then Remembers and goes to take care of the guy. You jump back and do some hand signs that all uchiha's know.

" Fire style: fireball jutsu! "

You blow blazing hot flames and some of them hit the guy. You stop and quickly charge up to him, and hit him in the stomach and uppercut him, and he goes flying back no longer concious.

You start to pant and itachi looks at you kind of shocked. He couldn't believe his little sister saved his and shisui's life.

" Hey what happened? "

" He's uncouious "

Shisui looks in your direction and see how you left the guy. But before any of them could say anything you black out and fall to the ground.