fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 2

It's been a couple of days since your father announced, you and shisui were to get married. Many question it I mean your sixteen and he's twenty five, they were a nine year age Gap.

You were currently with your mother, you guys were picking out your kimono, that you are going to get married in.

" That's one "

" You think so oka-san? "

" Of course, it suites you so well "

You currently wore a white kimono and obi, the end of the sleeves and end of were you fold it was red. It felt nice to the touch, and you really liked how it looks on you.

" You're right, I like it "

" Then it's settled, that's the kimono you'll get married in "

" Do you think shisui would like it? "

" Of course he will '

" Alright "

(.............................................)

Later on that day as you were brooming the front porch of the house, you saw shisui walking towards the house. You blush a little and wave at him, he smiles and waves back and is then standing in front of you.

" Good afternoon shisui "

" Good afternoon to you too (y/n), listen would you like to go on a walk with me? "

" But don't you have duties to attend to? "

" I finished them all, come on. I'd be nice to get to know my future wife better "

" Uh, sure let me tell my mother "

" Alright "

He flashes you a smile and you blush, you walk inside and put the broom aside. You walk into the kitchen and see your mother cooking some miso soup.

" Oka-san "

" Yes sweetie? "

" Shisui invited me to go out for a walk with him, may I go? "

" Of course he's your future husband, just don't stay out too late "

" I understand, I'll be back by ten "

" Alright, have fun "

" Okay oka-san "

You walk away and she smiles, she knew of your crush on shisui, and shisui's crush on you.

You walk outside and see him learning against the wall of the house.

" Oka-san said I can go '

" Great, come on "

He held one of his hands towards you, you grab his hand. The two of you begin to walk, you noticed people looking at the two of you and whispering.

Shisui noticed you looked a bit uncomfortable, he interlocks your fingers together. You blush and look up at him, he smiles back at you.

Your blush deepens and you look away, he looks down at you. He found you so adorable always blushing around him, he smiles.

" How are your duties coming along? "

" Fine, I have a lot on my hands. But I can manage it "

" I see "

" So your oto-san was telling me, after we get married we'll move into our own place "

" I see "

" Yeah, so I was thinking maybe we can look for a house of our own "

" That sounds nice "

" Yeah, would you like us to share a room, or have separate rooms? "

" It doesn't matter to me, I don't mind sharing a room with you "

He saw your blush deepens and he smiles, your just too adorable for him.

" Alright, sharing a room it is "

" Alright "

" Hey you want to get some dangos? "

" You don't need to bother yourself "

" It's alright, besides what kind of husband would I be "

" If you insist "

" Great! "

You guys walk to a dango shop, and buy two sticks one for each of you guys. You continued to talk and you were enjoying your time with him.

" You have a little sauce on your face "

" Really?, Where? "

" Here let me get it "

He leans close to your face, and licks the bit of sauce by your mouth. Your face goes red, and he chuckles a little.

" Hey, can I show you somewhere? "

" Uh....sure "

He wraps a arm around your waist, he puts two fingers up. He flickers away and you then noticed your by a cliff, and were somewhat confused.

" What do you think? "

" It's beautiful "

" Yeah, but it's not the prettiest thing here "

" What is? "

" You "

You blush once again and look away, he cups your cheeks and you look up at him. She smiles at you, you look into his onxy eyes, and he looks into your onxy eyes.

" I love you (y/n) "

Your blush deepens, you see him lean in closer. He stops an inch before your lips touch, to see if you object. You lean in and your lips connect, and you kiss each other.

The kiss was full of so much love, you guys pull away and shisui smiles.

" I love you so much (y/n), you don't know how much I love you "

" I-i love you too shisui "

He smiles and lean in for another kiss, you kiss him back melting into the kiss.

(.............................................)

Since you and shisui confessed to each other, you guys been getting closer and closer. You loved the time you spent together, and the wedding was a week away, you were so happy.

" Oto-san, oka-san shisui's here, I'll be back by ten "

" Be safe (y/n) "

" Okay oka-san "

You walk out and see shisui, he's smiling at you brightly. He still somehow makes you blush, you walk up to him.

" Ready? "

" Yeah "

" You look beautiful "

" Shisui "

" What? "

He chuckles, from afar your parents watch the two of you. They saw shisui pull you close and was telling you something. You blush madly and he chuckles and pulls you into a kiss, and pulls away, you burn your face into his chest.

" You did this on purpose, didn't you? "

" Do what? "

" Don't play stupid, you knew both of them liked each other. That's why you agreed to let them get married "

" No, shisui just really powerful. And if him and (y/n) were to have a child, they'll be powerful "

" Hmm sure, say all you want fugaku. But I know you, it's cute "

Fugaku just looks away, he see shisui offering to give you a piggyback ride. You climb on and see him smiling at you, and you giggle.

He knew the two of you liked each other, so that's why he agreed for you guys to get married. He didn't care about the age Gap, as long as you were happy, he was happy. After all you were the uchiha princess, and princesses need a nice strong prince to protect them.