fugaku X kidnapped hurt reader~Rescue me

Dear Hokage,

We have (y/n) uchiha otherwise known as the uchiha princess, we do admit she was tricky to get. She put up quite the fight, if you wish to have her back we want you to give us back my men who you have locked up. I'm giving you four days, and if my request are not met I will kill (y/n).

Sincerely,

The bloody bandits

Minato looked up at the men in front of him, fugaku, shisui, sasuke, and itachi. All trying to collect there thought, and figure out what to do.

" So what's the plan? "

" We're going to get your sister back no matter what "

" Exactly sasuke, I will let fugaku take charge of this rescue mission. He is allowed to take any measures necessary to get her back "

" Understood, you three come with me "

" What about the uchiha Police force? "

" I'll put your mother in charge, pack a bag we leave in ten minutes "

" Understood "

(.............................................)

You sat there panting looking at one of your kidnappers, he smirked as you glared at him.

" Aww why such a long face doll?~ "

You don't answer him and he kinda glare, he continues to look at you. You were currently tied up in chains, that prevent you to use chakra or Sharingan. You had your hands tied behind your back, and upper body tied with the same chains.

" Not much of a talker eh "

Your glare only hardens at him, and you guy look at each other until the door opens. You look and see a guy who had dirty blonde hair and yellow eyes, he wore baggy clothes. He didn't have a headband on so you couldn't tell what village he's from.

" Well, well if it isn't the uchiha princess herself "

You growl as you look at the guy, with a harsh cold glare.

" Oh she's quite the fussy one, isn't she?~ "

" Yeah, she's refused to speak "

" I see, I got a way to make her talk "

" Oh I see, then I should leave you two alone "

" That would be best "

The man who was already in there left, leaving you with the guy who just walked in.

" You might be wondering who I am "

You only look at him unfased.

" I am kaiko leader of the bloody bandits, the man who sent to kidnap you "

You don't say anything, besides you won't be there for long. You have faith in your family, and know they'll find you.

" Say something damnit! "

" Fuck you "

" A lady shouldn't use such language "

" Fuck off, you only just doomed yourself. My family won't rest until I'm found, and once they find me you're dead "

" Oh really? "

" Yeah, and when my oto-san find me, you're going to die fucker "

" Hmmmm, what makes you think he's going to find you "