you get hurt

Fugaku

You and Sasuke were at the park, your mother thought I'd be a good idea. For you two to go outside and play with a friend of your brother named naruto.

Itachi had went somewhere with shisui, they said they were going to train. Your mother had convince your father to come along with you guys.

" Mikoto!, Over here you know "

You see a female with long red hair and dark green eyes, she had fair skin tone. A little boy with blonde hair, blue eyes and whiskers on his cheeks was next to her.

" Kushina, it's so nice to see you "

" You too, oh this must be (y/n) correct you know "

" Yes, (y/n) this is Kushina "

" Nice to meet you "

" You too you know "

" Sasuke, (y/n), why don't you go play with naruto "

" Okay! "

Your brother grabbed your hand and walk with this naruto boy.

" I'm naruto uzukamaki, and I'm going to be the next Hokage! "

" I'm (y/n) "

" Let's play tag! "

" Okay, who's it? "

" I'll be it first "

" Okay "

" Five seconds headstart you two! "

" Okay! "

You and Sasuke began to run, and naruto soon after started to chase after you two. Your parents were busy talking with Kushina and were watching you three.

" Oh there so cute, aren't they "

" Yeah, how do you do it with raising three kids you know? "

" It's not really that difficult, it's cute to see itachi and Sasuke so overprotective of (y/n). Imagine when the boys start to go after her "

" Oh yes you know "

You three were running and naruto tagged sasuke, and he was chasing after you two. You were all giggling and having so much fun.

You weren't looking where you were going, and you tripped and fell on your face.

" (Y/n)!! '

Your mother ran up to you and you had little tears in your eyes, but you wouldn't let them escape.

" Are you okay (y/n)? "

" I'm fine mommy "

" Here I'll take her home "

" Okay, go with daddy (y/n) "

You nod your head and follow your father home. Once used a wet clothes to clean your face, you got a little cut on your cheek and he placed a bandaid over it.

" There all done "

" Thank you Daddy "

' want to watch a movie, to get your mind off the pain "

" Okay "

He grabbed your hand and lead you to the living room, to watch a movie.

Itachi

You and your father were out taking a little walk, you were walking along side him.

" You want to go get some dangos (y/n)? "