your first word

Fugaku

You were in the living room, with you're mother. You're father was out at work, Mikoto was trying to teach you how to talk.

Your brothers were in itachi's bedroom, you sat looking at your mother, as she showed you flashed cards.

When you looked towards the door as you're father walked in, you saw his eyes were red but then changed back to his usual onxy eyes.

You then tried to say something, and Mikoto looked at you.

" What is it (y/n)? "

" Red! "

" You finally said you're first word! "

Mikoto quickly picked you up and hugged you, as you're father looked at you two. With a small smile on his face.

Itachi

You were in the living room on your father apartment, him and shisui were there.

" Hey isn't she around the age to talk? "

" Uh, yeah "

Itachi knees down towards you, and you looked at him.

" (Y/n) can you say daddy? "

He kept trying to make you say daddy, and shisui watched as itachi tried.

" I think you mean mommy itachi "

" Shut it shisui '

" Mommy! "

Itachi looked at you shocked while shisui bursted out laughing.

" She called you mommy! "

Itachi picked you up and looked at you, and let's out a sigh.

" (Y/n) don't listen to everything your uncle says, he's an idiot "

" Hey! "

Shisui

You, Your father, itachi, and fugaku were out in the training grounds. Your father really wanted to train but didn't want to leave you, so he asked itachi to come so he could watch you.

You were currently in itachi's laps as you saw your father and Grandpa fugaku sparing. You're father some hands signs.

" Fire style fire ball jutsu! "

And blew fire out of his mouth, you were amazed by it and we're clapping your hands.

" Fire! "

Shisui stopped and looked at you, and walked over to you and picked you up.

" You finally said you're first word!, You're growing up so fast! "

Shisui started to tear up as itachi and fugaku looked at him unfased.

" You're an embarrassment to the uchiha's "

Shisui ignored him and continue giving you love, and praising you for saying you're first word.

Sasuke

Currently you and your sister were in the living room, with your mother, father, grandma Mikoto, and uncle naruto.

And as always you're uncle and father, were having one of there famous arguments.

" I don't care if you're Hokage!, I'm not doing it! "

" Aww come on sasuke "

" No! "

" Stop being a baby "