fugaku X villain reader~ Failure

It was a normal day in konoha, everything was peaceful. Currently four uchiha's and team seven were out on a mission, they had to escort a princess back to her home, in the land of waves.

Which they successful did, and were on there way back.

" Hey sasuke, when we get back want to train!? "

" No "

" Come on!~ "

" No naruto, drop it "

" Naruto stop annoying sasuke!! "

" But he's so boring!! "

" All three of you stop be- "

Suddenly they hear someone yell out in pain, they look at each other and heads towards there. When they arrive to the scene, there eyes widen.

They were bodies, layed around. Some were burn, other looked as if someone stabbed them to death. There stood a figure who wore, a black cloak with clouds on it outlined in white and the clouds were red. This person wore a mask, it was white and had little black eye holes, and little buckteeth, and was shaped as a rabbit head, and had there hair in a ponytail.

They was stepping on a man, you could tell he was dead. They turn towards them, and all looked at the person.

" Who are you?! "

The person stayed silence, and looked at them. Each second that went on, became even more tense.

" I asked you a question!! "

The Hatake said the person stayed there, not saying or moving. They suddenly turn around and began to walk away.

" Hey!! "

The Hatake said and rushed towards them, they turn around and catch his punch. They push him away and throw four Kunai knives towards him, which had paper bombs.

They exploded the person go and rushes away, of course the four uchiha's rush after them.

" Hey!, Stop right there!! "

The person kept running, shisui rushed forward to land a punch on them. They leap out of the way, which he guessed and itachi kicked them in the back.

The person groan's and is thrown to a tree, they turn around and clash kunai knives with fugaku. They push each other until the person suddenly disappears and a log is left there.

Before any of them could say anything, kunai knives and shirkirken are thrown in there direction. They Dodge them but some of them did hit them.

Sasuke rush forward with his katana, the person pulled out there own and they clash against each other. sasuke pushed forward so he can win.

Behind the person shisui snuck up, and caught them in a choke hold. The person grunts, shisui felt how frail and Small this person body was.

Shisui estimated they were probably a female, they lean there head forward. It looked as if they were going to give up, but suddenly swing there head back. Hitting shisui's nose he grunts, and made the mistake of letting them go.

They move forward and kick him in his side, and he flys back hitting a tree. They all look at this person, but suddenly saw them performing all to familiar hand signs.

" Fire style: grand fireball jutsu!! "

They blow hot flames in there direction, sasuke and fugaku do familiar signs.

" Fire style: fireball jutsu!!! "

They blow hot flames towards the growing flames, coming from this mysterious person. Suddenly the person stops and leaps back, and the fire burns where they were.