when you come back

FUGAKU

Fugaku and Sasuke were out patrolling around the village, soon they ran into itachi and shisui and they join them. They were all making casual small talk, " hey dosen't (y/n) get back today? " Spoke shisui.

" Yeah, I wonder when she'll be back " sasuke spoke. Fugaku tried not to show it, but he was anxious to have you back safe and sound, praying you'll be alright.

But before someone could say anything, they hear what sounds like people arguing and one all too familiar voice. " (Y/n) you need to head to the hospital, you're really injured!! " Yelled the sound of a young male voice.

" I'm fine, I'm not even injured that bad " you spoke. " Yes you are-, oh f-fugaku and the rest of (y/n) family " spoke your sensei. You turn around and look at your family, you wave and give them a bright smile.

" Hi oto-san and everyone else!! " You said, all four look at you shocked. There you stood your left shoulder broken, your lips looked busted and bruises and scratches on you. Your left eye looked a bit swollen too, and you acted like nothing was wrong.

" (Y/n) what the hell happened?!!! " Yelled both your brother, and glare towards your sensei. Which send a shiver down her spine, " calm down Anki and nii-chan. It wasn't sensei fault they were some guys after the guy we needed to escort. Turns out it was supposed to be an A ranked mission but he only had enough money to pay for a D ranked mission. We fought them but we won and completed the mission " you spoke.

" We need to get you to the hospital, you're really injured " shisui spoke. " It's not even that bad, I'm fine really " you said. " (Y/n) you should really listen to your family, you used up all your chakra. It's a suprised you're even able to stand up. You were the one who took the most damage " your sensei spoke.

" I'm fine re- " you spoke walking away but suddenly faint, Sasuke caught you. " We'll take her to the hospital from here, you guys report back to Lord hokage " spoke fugaku. " Right " your team and sensei heads towards the hokage tower, your father was just glad your back and still your old self, but were injury and that worried him.

ITACHI

Itachi and shisui were talking as they were coming back from a mission, shisui and izumi were trying to keep him relax.

Since you left, and it was only kinda of working. They knock on the Lord fourth door, " come in " they heard him say.

They walk in and see your team, you turn around and look at the two. " Oto-san, oji-san " you spoke waving your hand at them, there eyes widen.

Why!, Well let's just say everything was normal about you, oh except your broken arm that you waved at them with. " (Y/n) what the hell happened to you?! " Yelled shisui, looking at you.

" Long story short, they were some guys after the guy we needed to escort. Turns out it was supposed to be an A ranked mission but he only had enough money to pay for a D ranked mission. We fought them but we won and completed the mission " you said.

" Quite a bit of a story, I'm assuming you're here to report from your mission " minato spoke. " Itachi you and (y/n) head to the hospital, I'll report to Lord fourth " shisui spoke.

" Oh, right " itachi said and you both walk out the office. " Are you okay? " Itachi asked, " yes oto-san. I just got in the way of the mission with my broken arm, I really am a disappointment " you spoke.

" Not true, you completed the mission and that what matters. Your home safe and sound, and that's all that matters " your father spoke. You look up at him, you nod your head and smile, " right " you said.