when you become a ninja

You've been going to the academy for a while, and you just graduated. 

Fugaku

You currently stood in front of your father, mother, shisui, and brothers.

" You finally graduated, I'm proud of you little sister "

" Thank you itachi nii-Chan! "

" I'm also proud of you (y/n), looks like the training we did was worth it "

" Yeah!, Thank you for it  shisui nii-chan! "

" I'm proud of you sis "

" Thank you sasuke nii-chan "

" (Y/n)! "

You turn around and get tackled in a hug by naruto, you laugh and hug him back.

" I can't believe you graduated now!, Now we can go on missions together! "

" No we can't "

" Huh?! "

" All female uchiha's only go to the academy, but are not allowed to become ninjas "

" What?!, And your okay with this? "

" Of course, all I want is to make my parents happy, even if I have to be a stay home wife "

Fugaku looked at you, he did admit you were a skilled ninja. I mean you unlocked the Sharingan at six, and hearing you say that, it broke his heart a little. He remembers when you were little, you said you always wanted to be the strongest konochi.

" (Y/n) "

" Yes oto-san? "

" I'll talk to the Hokage and make sure you get out on a team "

" Huh?!, But oto-san- "

" You've showed me  enough you're capable enough to be a ninja. You don't need to say anything, I'm head of the uchiha's and I'll make sure no one has anything negative to say about this "

" Thank you oto-san!! "

You jump up and hug him, he hugs you back and you have the biggest smile on your face. Fugaku let's a small smile fall onto his face, Mikoto smiles at the scene and takes a picture.

Itachi

You stood in front of your father, shisui, and izumi. Your uncle sasuke and grandparents were busy, so they couldn't make it.

" I'm proud of you (y/n) "

" Thank you oji-san "

" Me too (y/n) I'm proud of you, I knew you could do it "

" Thank you izumi "

You looked away shyly, not used to the attention being on you.

" Me too (y/n), you ready to meet your team tomorrow? "

" Huh but aren't uchiha females not allowed to be on teams oto-san? "

" I talked to my oto-san and he agreed to let you become a ninja "

" You didn't need to do that, I'm not worth the trouble "

" it's no problem, besides I know you'll make a great ninja "

He picks you up and you squeals a little, he smiles and you let a small smile come across your face.

Shisui

You stood in front of your father, itachi, and fugaku, Mikoto and sasuke couldn't make it due to being busy.

" I knew you'd pass "

" Thank you oto-san "

" Yes (y/n) I knew you were going to pass "

" Thank you fugaku-san "

" So you ready to meet your team tomorrow? "

" Team?, I thought uchiha females aren't allowed to become ninjas. I thought after this Mikoto was going to train me to be the perfect house wife "

' what, of course not. You're a very skilled ninja, and I know how much you wanted to be a ninja. Even fugaku agrees "

" Yes, I think you're better off being a ninja. Usually I wouldn't allow this, but your different from rest uchiha females "

" I see, I shall not let any of you down "

" No need to worry, now let's go celebrate. Dinner on me! "

Your father said as he let  a smile come across his face.

Sasuke

You looked at your father, mother, and sister. Your uncle's and grandparents couldn't make it, but that didn't matter.

" Congratulations (y/n)! "

" Thank you oka-san "

" Yeah I knew you could do it little sis "

" Thank you nee-san "

" I knew you could do it, just try not to kill your teammates and Sensei "

" Yes father "

He taps your forehead with his Index and middle finger, you were a little confused. You look away so they couldn't see your blush.

Obito

You stood in front of your father, kakashi and Rin, Kushina and minato couldn't make it due to being busy.

" Alright I knew you were going to pass! "

" Hell yeah Rin, and if I didn't I would prank the Sensei "

" Yeah, nice job (y/n) "

" Thanks kakashi, but sadly now I got to train to be perfect wifey material "

" Not really I talked to fugaku, and he agreed to let you be a ninja. Took a lot of convincing but it happened, so try not to prank your Sensei "

" Really!, Thank you oto-san!! "

You leap onto obito and give him the biggest hug, you both smile and are laughing.

Madara

You stood in front of your father, uncle izuna, tobirama, hashirama, mito, and tsunade.

" Nice job (y/n) "

" Thank you oto-san "

" I knew (y/n)-chan would make it!! "

" So what now father? "

" Your going to train to be a ninja, and that's finale "

" Understood "

Izuna

You stood in front of your father, uncle Madara, tobirama, hashirama, mito, and tsunade.

" I knew you'd make it my little princess "

" Thanks Dad "

" I'm proud of you (y/n) "

" Thank you oji-san "

" Yes, and I expect you to become a great ninja "

" M-me a ninja?, Are you sure? "

" Of course you'll make a great ninja, we could rub it into jiraiya and Orochimaru's faces "

" She right princess, you'll make a great ninja "

" O-okay Then "