when you have a nightmare

Fugaku

" (Y/n) bedtime! "

" Okay! "

You put away your dolls and get ready for bed, you brush your teeth and put on your pijamas. You walk into your room to already see your mother, she tucks you in and kisses your forehead.

" Goodnight (y/n) love you "

" I love you too mommy "

She turns off the lights and walks out of your room, shutting your door. Your eyelids start to get heavy, and you soon let them close and take you away to the land of dreams.

You were in a big flower field running around, your big brother itachi was chasing you and Sasuke. You were giggling as he was chasing you, to tickle you guys. Your parents sat down by a tree, watching you guys.

But suddenly everything turned black and grey, you were confused and looked around. Your eyes widen you saw sasuke on the floor, decapitated and blood around his body.

You turned to the left and saw itachi, and had a sword through his heart. He was face down on the ground, in a puddle of his own blood.

" (Y-y/n) "

You turn around and see your mother, she had a hole through her chest. She was bleeding badly, and some blood fell down the side of her face.

" M-mommy! "

" I'm sorry baby "

She fell face first, you ran to her shaking and we're trying to choke back your sobs.

" Mommy wake up please!! "

But you didn't move and your onxy eyes filled with tears, and you were shaking.

" (Y/n) "

You turn around and see your father, you ran to him and hugged him.

" D-daddy there dead, I'm so scared "

" Don't worry I'm- "

He stops and you look at him wide eyes, there a sword went through his chest. He fell to his knees, but no one stood behind him.

" Daddy! "

You shook his body but nothing he already died, and tears fell down his cheeks.

" Daddy! Please don't leave me!! "

You started to cry, you heard footsteps behind you, you look behind you. You see a man he wore a plain white mask, and wore baggy clothes and held a sword and it was bloody.

You were scared and backed up slowly, he made no sound and stalked towards you.

" N-no please "

He just continued to walk towards you, and your back hits the root of a tree. You realize your in a forest, he lift the sword up.

" No.....please "

He swings the sword you shut your eyes and let out a loud scream.

" Ahhhh!!!!!!! "

" (Y/n)!, Wake up!! "

You shot your onxy eyes open and sat up in bed panting, you felt someone pull you into a hug. You look up and see it's your mother, you then burst into tears and hug her back.

" Shhh it's okay, it's just a nightmare your safe "

You cry into her chest, and she rocks you back and forth humming softly.