you both watch a Disney movie

Fugaku

You, your father, your mom, itachi, and sasuke were all in the living room watching Mulan. You were really interested in the movie, you liked how Mulan fought and her pride was big.

Despite her being a woman, she proved woman can fight just like a guy. The movie then ends.

" What a great movie '

' yeah, I loved it "

" Really "

" Yeah, I want to be just like her "

" Then your going have to train a lot "

" Then I'll do it! "

Itachi

You and your father were in the living room watching the nightmare before Christmas. You loved the theme of the movie, even though the colors were dark, you still liked it. The movie then ends.

" Ohh, I liked it! "

" Really, despite the dark colors "

" Yeah!, I love it! "

" Uh.....alright "

Shisui

You and your father were in the living room watching the goffy movie. You really liked the theme, how goffy was trying to understand max, and how they both are having trouble to understand one another. The movie soon ends.

" Wow, I liked it! "

" Yeah, it was really funny but emotional at the same time "

" Yeah! "

Sasuke

You, your father, your mother, and sadara were in the living room watching snow white. You really liked the theme of the movie, and how in the end she found her prince charming. The movie soon ends.

" Wow, what a great movie "

" Yeah, snow white looked so pretty "

You then looked at your father and got an idea, you then whisper your idea to sadara. She nods and you both turn towards sasuke.

" Daddy "

" Yes? "

" Can we dress you up as snow white, and mommy be your prince charming "

" No "

" Please "

" No '

' aww come on sasuke, let them have there fun. "

You and sadara give him your puppy eyes, the found it hard to resist them and let's out a loud sigh.

" This is going to be a long day "

Obito

You, obito, and kakashi were in the living room watching Tarzan. You like how he always tried to fit in, and all the adventure he went through despite him being human and them Gorillas. The movie ends and you clap, your father and kakashi are crying.

" He finally excepted him and he died "

" His parents died, that's so sad "

" Daddy?, kakashi?, Are you okay? "

" It's so sad "

They began to cry and you didn't know what to do.

" I'm going to rin's, bye! "

You walk out the door, leaving the two crying.

Madara

You, your father, and uncle izuna were in the living room watching Bambi. You found it sad how his mother died, but your father said ' she deserved it '.

You watched as Bambi evolved during the movie, and the movie ends and you clap.

" Wow that was amazing "

" I guess "

" Come on anki, don't be so sour "

" I'm not.................but it was pretty good "

Izuna

You, your father, and your uncle izuna were in the living room watching the lion King. You liked how Simba grew throughout the movie and all the troubles he went through he overcame them. The movie ends and you clap.

" It was sad, but I liked it at the same time "

" Yes,very emotional but it all balance out. I liked it "

" I guess "

" I'm glad you agree Anki "