what he does while your gone

FUGAKU

Since he was the chief of police he did his job, but couldn't get off his mind what if you get hurt. So he began to drown himself in his work, everyone noticed.

They kept reminding him you'll be fine, and nothing will happen. But he couldn't help but worry you're his little girl, and this is your first mission.

What if they recognize you and kidnap you, or worse what if you die. No it can't happen, but you're in the ninja world, far away from him and he can't protect you from what dangerous lie ahead of you.

ITACHI

He went into full worry dad mode, worried because you always put yourself down. What if you got distracted and were to get hurt, yes you graduated early From the academy, but your his little girl.

Shisui and izumi were comforting him, and telling him you'll be fine. But being itachi he overthinking everything, which causes him to worry more.

He just wants you home safe and sound, without a single scratch or touch on you.

SHISUI

Shisui knew you're strong and capable enough to take care of your own, but like every parent he worries. I mean yes you were trained by him, itachi, and fugaku and graduated the academy at seven.

That's why he worries you're only seven, yes you're mature for your age. But still he couldn't help, but feel uneasy and something was off.

Itachi was there and tried to calm him down, but there's only a certain amount itachi could do.

SASUKE

Sasuke acted like nothing and was normal, but he was dying on the inside. He wanted you to be safe, and not get hurt.

Yes Sarada wasn't hurt on her first mission, but that's her and not you. I mean his team were hurt on there first mission, and you could never know.

He acted like his usual cold hearted self, but was dying of worry on the inside.

OBITO

He became a whiney bitch, saying how much he misses you. He quickly got on kakashi's nerves, and was like a worry mama.

Kakashi and him argued more, he missed your pranks and smile. He wishes for you to be safe, kakashi prayed for you to come home to control your hormonal father.

MADARA

Of course didn't show he missed you, and seemed calm and rude still. But izuna was the only one who knew, he was worry.

He may not show it especially in front of hashirama and tobirama, Because there senju's. But he was worry, and didn't want you getting hurt.

He swore you have a single cut on you, he was breaking one of hashirama's bone for every cut and scrape you have.

IZUNA

Full sad worried yeet boi hours, he was worry for you. Always wondering are you okay?, Are you eating?

As much as Madara denies it, he's worried about you too, but he refuses to except it. But izuna didn't care, all he wanted was for you to come back home, safe and sound.

12/16/2019

Word count: 515