you're first steps

Fugaku

You currently sat in the living room watching as your mother, tried to make you walk. But nothing your two brothers and shisui helped too but nothing, and fugaku just got home.

" I'm home "

" Welcome back dear "

Shisui who was holding your hand to help you walk, saw you look towards your father.

" Go on (y/n), try walking towards him "

You stumble a little and shisui let's go of your tiny hand, and you start to take little steps.

" Mikoto, fugaku look! "

They turn towards shisui and saw you walking towards them. Mikoto got on her knees and held her arms out for you.

" Come on (y/n) you can do it "

You walk towards your mother and she hugs you, she squeals a little out of pure happiness.

" Fugaku, did you see that?! "

" Yes Mikoto, She's growing up quite fast "

Fugaku said with his usual frown, but couldn't help but feel so proud of you.

Itachi

Your father and you currently sat in the living room in his apartment, you see he was trying to help you walk. But so far no success and it was kind of ticking him off.

" Come on (y/n) please walk, for daddy "

You continue to play with your toy blocks completely ignoring him, he suddenly get's an idea.

" (Y/n) if you don't walk, I won't take you to the dango shop with me "

You look at him and he tries not to smirk, you turn back to play with your blocks.

" Alright then, I'm going without you "

He goes to walk out the door, you didn't want to be left alone in this big place by yourself. You try to stand you stumble a little, itachi knees down on his knees.

" Come on (y/n) you can do it "

You then get your balance, and you start to walk over to your dad. Once close enough you go and hug him, he smiles and picks you up.

" Good job (y/n), now let's go and celebrate and get some dangos "

You only hug him more and he smiles, he kisses your forehead and walks out of the apartment with you.

Shisui

" Shouldn't she be around the age to walk Soon? "

" Yeah, I've tried to make her walk, but so far nothing "

" Mom said you walked, because she threaten to not throw you a birthday party "

" That's different itachi, that's me and this is (y/n) "

Currently shisui, itachi, and you sat in the living room, you were watching cartoons and they watched you. You saw at some point one of the characters seem to be doing something called walking, and the father seemed happy. You wanted to see your father happy like that, so you tried it.

You tried to stand up but the two didn't notice, you fell but got up, itachi glances at you and saw you standing.

" Shisui look "

" Hmm? "

Shisui sees you standing making your way over to him, he gets on his knees and hold out his arms for.