fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 3

Today was the day, where you married shisui, you were already in your kimono. That had the uchiha symbol on the back, and your hair was in a nice bun, you had two roses in your hair, one red and the other white. 

You had the littlest touch of makeup on, you were happy even though you were young. Marry shisui excited you, someone knocks on the door and it's your mother.

" Oh my, you look so beautiful "

" Thanks oka-san "

" I never thought my baby, would get married so young "

" Me either oka-san "

There's a knock on the door, the door opens and it's your father.

" You ready? "

" Yeah "

Even though he didn't show it, you knew he was proud of you. Everyone was quieting down, and the time for the bride to come in was coming.

Shisui was wearing a dark blue kimono and obi, the edge of the sleeves and part where you tie it together were white, It had the uchiha symbol on the back. The time for the bride came, when he saw you it took his breath away.

You were so beautiful and all the attention was on you, and soon you were in front of him. Fugaku handed you over to him, and goes to sit down.

You guys exchanged vows, and you both looked at each other's loving.

" I announce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride "

Shisui leans close and kisses you, cheers were heard in the background. You both pull away smiling, and everyone congratulated you two.

(.............................................)

After the party shisui took you both to your new home, it was so beautiful. It wasn't too small or big, you liked it.

Shisui carried you in bridal style, and he walks into your guys bedroom. They were roses on the bed and candles lit up, the roses spelled out ' I love you ', they were layed out on the bed.

" Shisui "

" What?, You're mine now, I wanted you to see something nice when you came home "

" Knowing this is our house, is good enough for me "

" Yeah "

You lean close and kiss him, he kisses you back. He walks towards the bed, he lays you down and hovers above you.

WARNING: this is a lemon so they would be sexual content so you don't like then you shouldn't read this. 

Shisui pulls away and looks at you, you both look each other in the eyes.

" Are you sure you want to do this? "

" Yes, I'm yours I wouldn't want to do it with no one else "

' is this your first time (y/n)? "

" Yeah "

" I'll be gentle, I wouldn't want to hurt you "

" Thank you "

" No, thank you "

He leans close and kisses you, you kiss him back. He ran his hands up and down your sides, and you cup his cheeks. He pulls away and looks you in the eyes, he leans close to your neck, and placed feather like kisses there.

You blush and let him ravish your body, he unties your obi. He opens up your kimono, he placed his left hand underneath your breast, and on your ribcage.