fugaku daughter X shisui~ Something just like this pt 1

You were the daughter of fugaku and mikoto uchiha, you were the youngest child. You had two older brothers name itachi and Sasuke.

Itachi was the oldest and sasuke the second, you were one year younger than sasuke. You were currently sixteen years old, and were being trained by your mother how to be the perfect wife.

You see uchiha woman are allowed to go to the ninja academy, but not be ninjas. So right when they graduate, they are to train to the perfect bride. Most uchiha woman are to be put in arranged marriages, and you were no difference.

You have gotten many marriage proposals, after all you are a young beautiful woman. Your know as the uchiha princess, but your father is looking for a suitable mate for you.

You were currently at home folding laundry, your mother was out doing grocery shopping. You hear the door open you look and see it's itachi and shisui.

" Hello Anki and shisui "

" Hello little sis "

" It's so good to see you my sweet little (y/n)! "

You blush at his words and look the other direction, you see you have a crush on him. Since you were little you've had a crush on him, but he doesn't know, besides he's nine years older than you.

" Aww~, (y/n)-chan blushing!~ "

" N-no I'm not!, Stop lying shisui! "

" But you are!~ "

" Shut it! "

You turn around and began to continue to fold the clothes.

" You're going to make one lucky man, very happy you know "

" Huh?! "

" I mean it, you're going to be a good wife "

" Shisui stop talking nonsense, back me up Anki "

" I don't know (y/n), I have to agree with shisui on this "

" Not you too Anki "

" Sorry "

" See I told you "

The front door opens and your mother walks through the door, with groceries.

" I'm back, oh hello shisui and itachi "

" Hello Mikoto/ oka-san "

She smiles at you three and walk into the kitchen, and you began to fold the laundry.

" Mikoto I was telling (y/n) she's going to make one special man happy, back me up here "

" Shisui does make a point, you're going to make one special guy happy "

" Oka-san!~ "

" It's true dear, look at your father and I "

" I guess, but if I'm going to be the perfect bride. I'm going have to finish folding the laundry. If I can't finish a simple task, how am I going to be the perfect bride "

You smile at the three and continue, the three smile back. But you fail to see shisui loving graze on you, and how his eyes sparkle when he looks or hear your voice.

(.............................................)

It was dinner time at the head of uchiha resident, your father had invited shisui over. You and your mother prepared dinner, itachi helped a little too.

You all sat and ate dinner, as they were little to no talk. You were blushing lightly as shisui sat on the right of you, itachi sat on your left side.

" So how's your training coming sasuke "

' fine oto-san, shisui been teaching me some new techniques "

" I see, how are your duty coming along itachi "

" Fine, nothing difficult yet "

" It must be hard to be a anbu captain "

" Not really, you just need to keep everyone in check "

" I see, how's your training coming along (y/n) "

" Fine father, nothing difficult "

" She's improving, she's a fast learner "

" I see "

" Yeah, your going to be a fine wife one day (y/n). I'd die for a wife like you "

" Don't say such nonsense shisui "

A big blush went across your face, you were trying to calm it down.

" But I'm telling you the truth, I just hope you marry a fine man "

" Shisui "

" What? "

He laughs as your blush only deepnes, and you look away trying to hide it. Everyone kinda laughs a little, but your father observe your behavior around shisui.

(.............................................)

They were a meeting tonight and your father asked you to come, you were walking in. Your father asked you to come around the time it was about to end.

You weren't suprised when someone asked to marry him, you let him down.

" She's right  Koji "

" Fugaku-san "

" Oto-san "

" As much as your a great ninja Koji, I've already choose a mate for (y/n) "

This drew everyone attention towards you three, and you looked at your father.

" Shisui, may you come up here "

Shisui thought he was in trouble, he was a little nervous but walks up, and stands across from you.

" Shisui would be the man who will marry my daughter "

Some people were shocked and your face went red, shisui your crush was going to be your husband.

" You two will be wed in two mouths "

This shocked you a little, but pushed it aside.

" I understand oto-san "

" Understood fugaku "

" Good "