how are you

FUGAKU

Even though you're the daughter of the chief of police, he allowed you to be on a team. You're a really nice, kind heart girl and fugaku likes that.

He likes that you don't have the uchiha clan hatred, he may not act like it but he really loves you.

A nickname your parents call you is princess, because you're like one. Your brothers and shisui tease you with the nickname uchiha princess.

ITACHI

You're a girl who always thinks whatever she does isn't good enough, and always put yourself down. Itachi always has to be the one who tells you it's enough, and always boost up your confidence.

He loves you dearly and you know it, izumi is like the mom you never had. A nickname he calls you is sweetie.

SHISUI

Your like your father, he taught you that both sides fight for there own justice, and there really isn't any justice. You are always up tight and serious and rarely goffy. 

Your are serious and got the uchiha clan hatred, shisui always tells you how much he loves you. Itachi and shisui are like your parents, shisui dosen't have a nickname for you. Since the first time he called you one, you got so angry and punched him in the face.

SASUKE

Unlike sadara you obtain the uchiha haterd and are always mean and rearely show emotions.

Your mom is always worried about you, you don't have friends. But your sister friends consider you one, you try your best to push them away.

A nickname your dad has for you?, He dosen't have one. Since it doesn't interested him, and he's sure you'll punch him if he even tried to give you one.

OBITO

You're a decent girl and always calm and happy, but if angered can be heartless. You love to play pranks on your friends, kakashi and obito are your parents and Rin like the fun lesbian aunt.

A nickname your father has for you is little demon or Satan. Since you cause so much trouble, but he loves you.

MADARA

You're trained to be a Shinobi and don't really show emotions, and because your a girl, Madara Isn't as hard on you. You are sassy to the extreme, and talk about your emotions with mito and izuna.

You could say you're like a little Madara, a nickname he has for you? Uchiha clan princess, it's rare to hear him call you this, but when he does. It's because he's showing his emotions, and as much as you deny it you like it.

IZUNA

You're really shy and nervous all the time, you're a really sweet heart girl. Madara likes to protect you wanting to keep you innocent and pure how you are.

Your father loves you dearly, a nickname he has he had a ton. But one he uses a lot are sweetie, and you like it too.

So here's a little info about each senario. I don't want people to get confused and think in each senario the reader the same person. So here's to clear things up, for those who thought that. Anyways that's all for today, don't forget you want me to do a senario leave a comment down below or feel free to message me it. I'm going to go and I'll see you guys later author-chan out, bye!
~ pikatachi 🤗

02/24/2020

Word count: 569