Chapter One

Grade: last year of middle school

"MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!" Screamed my classmate, such a pitiful annoyance all of middle school she decided to annoy me - probably cause her boyfriend left cause I told him the truth that she was cheating, or cause I don't show off my quirk so everyone says that I have no quirk at all. I kept my wings tucked into my uniform and curled my tail, it really hurt when I sit down but I got used to it.

"Leave me alone." I reply back with a lot of sass in my voice, I wasn't going to deal with her bitching today. She turned around glaring at me " What did you just say, you loser?" She was getting really angry and I loved it.

I walked up to him, grab her tie and whispered in her ear, "Leave me Alone." And I backed up, she turned her head to the side and I swear I saw her muttering to her friends.

The bully turned to me and shoved me into the wall. Calling me things, using her quirk on the walls close to my head. I clawed at the concrete closing in but got saved by the girls crush coming in, she didn't want to look bad in front of him so she stopped it and I clawed my way out. The girl wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pulled me close fake laughing.

"Oh my god Yuki! You're so funny!" She looked up at the boy like she didn't know he was there.
"Oh hey Ira! You heading to class? We were just going to do that ourselves..."

"Uh yeah?... you two wanna come with?"

"Nah, I have my own thing I gotta get too, how about you and Sakura go."

I took my chance to leave and when to class, and walked the other way to my classes door. I opened it only to see most of my class already in their seats.

"You're late. Again." My teacher spoke, everyone in the class laughed at me.

I sat down in my desk after apologizing to my teacher, he talked about all this nonsense while I looked out the window.

~~~

I heard the bell for the end of the school day, and left quickly. Running home to not get stopped by anyone, I wanted to let my wings and tail free cause this shit hurts!

I had to take a shady alleyway to get there.
I slowed down slightly and walked inside the alleyway. "Shut the fuck up." I heard a voice yell, Sakura. I didn't want to go near her but I couldn't be late for curfew at home. I made my movements silent and tried to get past her without her seeing me. "Oi, what are you doing here? Are you stalking me?" Sakura spoke. "Oh fuck me..." I whispered to myself. I turned around to face Sakura with her lackeys.

"Oh look, it's the quirkless loser!" Spoke one of her lackeys. I look to her and glare at the girl, "If that makes your sad pathetic life better then go ahead and call me whatever makes you feel better mop top." I shot back, hoping that they wouldn't try to fight me.

"As much as I enjoy the fun times we have here. I have to go! Bye!" Before anyone could grab me I ran.

I made it home just before my time went out. I slowly and silently opened the door open if I make it to my room I should- " And where were you?"

Saki questioned from a spinning chair in the kitchen.

"What's with this? Are you trying to be my mom now?" I explained as I walked into the kitchen giving Saki a kiss on the forehead and walking to the freezer to get a pizza out. "You want pizza tonight?" I ask while pulling out the correct pan.

"Why were you so late? And yes, pizza sounds good." Saki crosses her arms trying to seem threatening as she watches me cook the pizza. "It doesn't matter, let's eat." I said to Saki taking out the fact that the people where my bullies.

"Did you fight anyone today?" Saki asked and she say down at the table. "Nah, they aren't worth my time. Plus how would I explain my strength?" I turned around as I said that with a smile on my face when I saw that Saki was smiling too.

"Not everyone is annoying!" Saki waved her arms around, I walked up to her, petting her hair. "I know that! You aren't annoying..."

"How do you expect to be a hero if you don't like anyone! You have to work with others!"

I look at the oven bending down to look at the pizza, seeing that it has twenty minutes left. I smirk and pick Saki up throwing her over my shoulder, she playfully hit my back, being careful of my wings. I laughed at the attempt and take her over to the couch, lightly throwing her into it as I jump onto it and turn in the tv. "What movie are we watching tonight?" I ask her while looking over.

She thinks for a minute, then looks at me. "Up!" She said excitedly as she threw her hands up, I giggle at her adorable actions and throw my own hands up. "Up it is then, my little Starlight." I poke her nose and say 'boop' then walk into the kitchen and seeing the pizzas done.

~~~

Saki was laying against your shoulder almost asleep as the credits played out. I smile at my little sister then pick her up, walking over to her room and tucking her into bed.

I walk into my own room and pull out my wings and my tail get into my pyjamas then throw myself onto my bed, using my power to let out green, red, and blue, they all snuggled around me and our blankets.