Chapter Eight

It was the ball toss. And only two people had to go, Myself and Midoriya. "Tamagori, you're up." Aizawa said, tossing the ball to me. "Call me Yuki." I got blue to come out, in her small form - didn't wanna give away all my tricks. I handed her the ball and pointed upwards and she was off like a jet. I then sat down and waited for her to hit the farthest point away from me before she used her power to send the ball off like a cannon.

"Call it back."

"No point, she's already here." I turn to my classmates and point to Blue - who was too far for us to see. Blue dove down, and my class watched as a giant dust cloud flew up from where the ball had hit. Aizawa machine beeps and he shows the class. "1026.3." He said, the class sweatdrops and looks at me. Some of the looks were like this,

Or this one, my personal Favourite,

I smirk and put two fingers to my mouth can whistle loudly

I smirk and put two fingers to my mouth can whistle loudly. Blue spun around and turned back to me coming down straight at me, while diving she began to glow her bright blue, while I waited I put my arm up like I'm holding a shield and wait. Ignoring the calls of my class to move out of the way. Her nose hit my forarm and she turns into 'dust' disappearing into my tattoo to rest. I walk back to my class like nothing happened and help the girls get back on their feet.

"Is that apart of you power?" I nod and notice Bakugou starring at the crater I caused. I walk up to him and go on my tippy toes. "How does that photo look?" I whisper and go back to my friends not noticing the flustered over Bakugou's face.

Midoriya goes up after me and throws the ball. '46.01 meters.' The machine read. I hold back my laugh, knowing that this kid hasn't used his quirk once, maybe he got in by luck.

Our teacher used his scarf and pulled Midoriya towards himself and whispered him a speech. I heard it, nobody else seemed to hear his threat. The green haired boy walks back to the circle with the ball, more determined then before and tossed the ball. '702.4.' The class wowed him saying stuff like "a real hero's record!" And the one odd comment "How did he do that!" I could tell it was Bakugou, I was curious myself but didn't really care. Bakugou marched over to the green haired boy and started yelling. I just blocked it out, not really caring. Aizawa would break it up if he needed to, and he did. He gives use the class scores.

1. Yuki Tamagori
2. Momo Yaoyorozu
3. Shoto Todoroki
4. Katsuki Bakugou
5. Fumikage Tokoyami
Etc.

I got first, cool. I mean, it's to be expected. I don't mean to sound cocky but let's face facts they haven't even seen all of my power and I'm already in first. I have many wild cards and I didn't use one of them. This was only basic stuff. I didn't want to show all of my powers.

We went back to class and finished the day off with studies and normal school things. Aizawa dismissed the class and I left pretty quick, heading to the store to pick up groceries.

I got back inside to see Saki waiting at the dinner table. She perked up when she heard the door. "Hey, I got some food."

"I don't care about that! Tell me all about your day!!"

I giggled and began to cook while she sat and listened to every word, we took supper into the living room and watched her favourite movies, all those action movies. She passed out at one point, her blanket tied around her neck like a cape. I untied it and picked her up gently, going to her room and tucking her in.

I walk into my own room - look at my homework before putting on my pjs and letting out the dragons. I climb into bed and turn off my lights, softly drifting off to sleep.