Chapter Six

(13: is were you sit.)
*ring*
*ring*
*rin-*
"Ugh no!" I yelled, not wanting to get out of bed. "Good morning to you too." Saki said before she threw a pillow at me.

"Now get up, you have your first class today and I wanna hear all about it so hurry!!" Sami pulled off my blankets and pulled my arms to make me sit up before pushing me out my bed. "Hey! How am I going to get to school if you keep abusing me.." I killing said before she threw more pillows at the back of my head. She only stopped when one of the pillows was torn up by my horn. "Pffff.... I'm so sorry... hahahaha!" She bursted laughing and fell back before she helped me pull it off.  I got up and grabbed my uniform, I hate it, it hurts my wings, I decided to loose the blazer and keep the undershirt on, the sleeves pulled up, I look at the clock and noticed I had time. So I the the shirt off and cut holes in it so my wings would be free. I did the same with the skirt.

I walked into the kitchen, making a quick thing of coffee before giving Saki a quick forehead kiss and leaving for school.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I'm sitting in my seat and listening to music from my phone. I got here way too early, I was so bored waiting for everyone so I had Blue come out in her baby form so I could pet her soft fur. A noise comes from outside the doors. A loud boy, with a rude tone and another boy who was the loud one at the entrance exams. I won't like either of these kids - one too loud and the other too bossy.

They walk inside and all I hear is "Why is there another student here? And in those clothes?" It's four eyes. He walks up to me with a light glare. I return the favour with a harsh glare, "What do you want four eyes?" I ask, I'm already annoyed. I look back to my phone reading a book about the lessons we get this year. "Do you even belong here? You aren't in the proper uniform and you don't act like a hero." I look to him and stand from my desk. Glaring hard as fuck, he sweat-drops knowing that he crossed the line. "And you do? Hero's don't act like stuck up bitches who think they run the place. So don't start shit with me about acting like a hero when you act like one don't yourself."

I push past him to get a drink. I make it to the door and hear snickering. Oh right the other boy, the loud one. I turn to the said boy and see Bakugou, snicking his ass off. That is until he noticed me looking at him is disappointment. "Oh it's you, you're one who got first in the entrance exams right, just know I'm going to beat the shit out of you." He moves his hand towards my face while setting explosions off. I don't flinch or move, I only glare daggers at him. I harshly push his hand away, "Oh cry me a River. I dare you to try." I spoke no hesitation or stuttering. I turn and walk out the boys both look like they just got yelled at my their mothers, terrified but impressed.