Chapter Sixteen

"Yuki you need to go outside today. Go to the mall." Dad yelled from downstairs. I groan and get out of bed, opening my closet and seeing what I could wear today. It was nice and sunny outside, so I'd dress for it. A simple halter top and some shorts.

I grab my phone and wallet, walking out of the room I remember that I have a nice pair of shoes in my closet. Walking back into my room to grab them and put them on Dad yells again, "Yuki! You need to talk to other humans today!" I groan and roll my eyes. "I get that Dad, but like. Why must you do this to me? You don't leave the house either!"

"Just go to the mall. You need to get the newest book from that one series you like right? It's coming out today so go and get your lame book." Walking downstairs and seeing him inside his sleeping bag I walk over and pat his head. "I'll grab you some sweets while I'm out." He only grunted and turned away from me.

I open the front door and walk along the side walk listening to my music. Bopping my head to the beat, I wasn't aware of the boys standing behind me. Kaminari, Kirishima, Bakugou,Midoriya, and Todoroki stood behind me in a daze seeing how calm I am. "Should we be scared?" Kaminari whispered to Kirishima. "I don't know. Let's just enjoy her being peaceful." He whispered back. Midoriya just gave a small smile to her being happy, Bakugou and Todoroki almost did the same but they held it back.

Yuki was walking in the direction of the group so Kaminari decided that she seemed safe enough today to talk to. "Hey." Kaminari spoke out of nowhere which scared the crap out of the poor girl. You almost punched Kaminari in the face but held back when you saw it was just him. Kaminari let go of a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Don't do that. I could have beaten the shit outta you Kaminari." Yuki scolded while she looked actually concerned for the boy. The group glared at Kaminari for getting her attention in a non angry way.

"We saw you walking and wondered if you wanted to go to the mall with us?" Kaminari asked, Yuki quirked a brow. "'We'?" She question while looking behind Kami. When she saw Bakugou, her kind mood kinda dropped. The group waved to her and she lightly waved back. "I ain't got anything better to do. Sure, I was heading there anyway." The group of boys minus Bakugou and Todoroki cheered.

Time Skip

The group walked into the mall while laughing at a joke she made. The group had realized that she wasn't actually as bad as she seemed in class. She was actually really chill and kind to people.

After some shopping almost everyone in the group had a moment with the girl. All except Bakugou. She was avoiding him, she wouldn't go anywhere alone with him, and it pissed him off.

After all the walking you and the guys did, you practically forced them all to the cafeteria for some food. You noticed throughout the entire time a masked group had been near you, making you keep an eye out.

Some dude who was on his phone bumped into you, and someone behind you steped on your tail so you would have fallen back if Bakugou hadn't grabbed the back of your shirt. Even if he did rip it you preferred that compared to falling and being trampled.

"Watch it!" You both yelled when you got back on your own two feet. Bakugou leaned in close to whisper to you. "Sorry about your shirt, you should go change. I'll get the group to that cafe you wanted to go too."

I nodded before grabbing a shirt from my bag and rushing to the bathroom. It was quiet which felt nice at first, but after you had changed it turned more suspicious - the mall was packed and yet nobody was in here? It didn't seem right so you chose to wash your hands then leave. As you went to the paper towel dispenser you felt a tug on your wing, pulling you into someone.

"Just a little prick and this will all be over..." I felt cold metal go against my neck - a knife. It was gently pushed into me, causing a small cut - just enough for blood to spill out. "What do you want?..."

"For you to bleed." I felt a needle being pushed into my neck - it was so close to a artery I didn't dare move. If I used my quirk - even to summon a small form it could cause my artery to be cut and I'd die. If I struggle my neck is going to be cut... I can't do anything!

I began seeing black dots filling my vision - I was about to pass out before she took out the needle and pushed me into the sink. My knees buckled under my weight, I quickly recovered and tried to chase after her but I felt so dizzy. Staggering each step I try to follow but soon enough I lost her.

"Is that Yuki?"

"What happened!?"

"Hey!"

I fell to the floor, my neck lightly bleeding onto the white tiles as I passed out.

~~~

After you woke up, gotten a lecture from everyone there and Saki. You had gotten some sleep and gone home - you told your father everything that happened. The group of masked people, the empty bathroom, and the girl with the needle and knife.

And he wasn't mad at you, in fact he was worried. Really worried. He had Saki and you practically move in. He didn't make you go outside or go to work for the rest of the weekend. But when the time came, you and your class had to go on a field trip. The USJ, it was basically a playground for All Might and your class from what you heard. You hated the man, but you weren't dumb enough to say that he isn't strong.

"Alright class, get on the bus in orderly fashion!!" Iida yelled. I was in a pretty good mood today so I didn't make any rube comment on it. "Did Tamagori just leave that alone when she could have made so many comments?" Ojiro commented while sweat dropping at how happy I looked. "Guys just call me Yuki."

"Naw man, she is actually a really cool person once you get to know her! She has so many awesome and respectable goals!" Kaminari pointed out, you turned to him as if saying 'don't you dare' but he did.

"Ya know, Yuki works at a bakery. She made all the new sweets there and personally they were super awesome!" "Kaminari! That was a secret!!" You scolded. Kami laughed and walked over to you and put his hand on your head, petting you. That helped you calm down real quick. "See? This wild 5'2 Yuki can be easily tamed." Kami chuckled. "Don't talk about me like I'm an animal! I'll kill you!" You blushed lightly at the fact that he hadn't stopped petting you.

"Kaminari you know that it is inappropriate to touch others not in your family! Especially a female!" Iida scolded, Kami looked at you and saw that you were about to blow. He sighed and hugged you so you couldn't move. "You need to learn how to stay out of peoples business! I was in a good mood but now your going to have my fist meet your face!" You screamed trying to get out of Kami's grip.

"Oi, what is she yelling about this time?" Bakugou asked Kirishima, Kiri shrugged his shoulders and chuckled at hearing you yell again. "I'm going to go over and help. See you on the bus?" Kirishima questioned, Bakugou nodded and left to go sit down.

Kirishima walked over with his hands up to show that he isn't a threat. When he got close enough he pet you while Kami held you in place. "You guys are so annoying sometimes." You said in a joking matter.

"That's what friends do!" Kirishima laughed out. You tilted your head and quirked a brow. "Friends?" You asked genuinely confused. "What? You sound like you've just heard that word for the first time." Kaminari joked, thinking that I knew what friends where. "What the hell are friends?" Both boys look at me with sadness in their eyes. Out of nowhere they both death grip hug me and say at the same time. "I'll be your friend!!"

"Get off!!!"

"Nope! As your Friends we will never let you go!!"

"Aizawa help me!"

"Let me sleep."

"Sit down the bus is about to leave!"