Chapter Two

~~~

I wake up to my alarm blaring my favourite song. I get dressed and walk out of my room, peaking into Saki's room and seeing her asleep. I smile and back away, then going to make breakfast.

Saki walks down holding her stuffed cat close to her as she rubbed her eyes. "Waffles?" She asks not looking at me. "Better, chocolate chip waffles." I set the plate of waffles in front of her and take my toast out from the toaster. "Take the bus today! Love you." I called out as I walked to the front doors of our apartment. I put my school shoes on and open the door then I pause at the sound of Saki yelling.

"I know. Love you too have a great day!" While smiling I walk outside and walk down the street to wherever my feet take me.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

*Crash*

Glass shatters from one street away. I just walked two feet out of the cafe I was just inside. And I see this sludge villain covered in glass shards and money bills coming right towards me. I turn and run for dear life. "You are a cutie. I think I will use you as my hostess!" The villain screamed at me.

The villain used the shards and throws them at me, one of them hitting my sweater sleeve and cutting my arm.

I keep searching for somewhere for me to turn and hide, I can't focus

I keep searching for somewhere for me to turn and hide, I can't focus. I can't do anything, whatever I chose I'm bound to fail... He's going to catch me, I'm going to die, someone help me! I've only just been born I can't die here!

As the tears flow I push my legs harder trying to lose the villain I levitate the few cans and rocks laying around and throw them blindly behind me.

I make a turn to the right but my skirt gets caught on a wooden fence I tried to take it off but the villain was gaining on me, I panicky rip off the part that was caught and make a run for it my tail flying in the wind

I make a turn to the right but my skirt gets caught on a wooden fence I tried to take it off but the villain was gaining on me, I panicky rip off the part that was caught and make a run for it my tail flying in the wind. I tried to make my way out, key word 'tried'. "I have you now!" As the villain caught up to me and used his sludge figure to trap my body, I struggle against his sludge but it keeps on coming back enveloping my body in the villain, covering my mouth and restraint my arms and legs.

I make Red in his baby form and have him climb around till he was over the villain, then dropping down and into the villains eye. I used a bit of blues power to add a nearly invisible spark onto the villain to attempt paralyzing him.

He cried out in pain, it worked, I had to move quickly I began moving my wings and tail rapidly to try and shake him off, the back of my uniform was ripped no doubt, I made a air pocket and sent out Blue in her baby form so she could act like a rope since her body was so long. When it worked and I got out of the villain, I had to cough out the sludge so fresh air could enter my lungs..

I fell to my knees and grabbed my throat, still coughing as Blue and Red ran over to try and comfort me. Tears filled my eyes before I felt the sludge around my waist, I quickly turned, inhaling as much air as I could before spitting out white hot flames at the villain, his body beginning to turn into hardened clay. Smoke fell the scene around me but I swung my wings so hard the smoke disappeared, the villain could only move his eyes as the rest turned hard.

As soon as it was over I heard loud sirens and cheering from behind, I turned around to see a giant crowd of civilians and hero's.

I saw a green haired boy next to some of the pro hero's trying to stop the flames from the explosions the villain made. He was staring at me in awe. I looked around the crowd more and saw a ash blonde who didn't stand fair from a half and half boy. Looking at me with a smirk but when he noticed I caught him staring he looked away.

All Might jumps down from a roof of a tall building and landed behind the crowd, soon walking over to me and spoke these beautiful words. "I hope you plan on being a pro hero with that power you could take me on! Ha Ha Ha!" The crowd cheered at All Mights presents even though he just showed up. "Yeah I guess.." I say back to him, looking away while letting red sit on my head.

All Might puts his hand on my shoulder as he laughs and the crowd of reporters take photos and ask questions.

~~~

I tiredly walk home with new clothing since mine got ripped in the villain attack today.

The crowd had left and I was alone in the silence of my footsteps clashing against the concrete of the sidewalk. I was in my own world while I hummed a song my mother used to sing.

I walk up to my home and unlock the door with my keys, seeing Saki pacing side to side in the entryway. When she sees my figure she ran to me and engulfed my body into a tight hug. "I saw the news! Are you okay?!" She yelled out as her body trembles slightly.

I pull away from the hug and look at my sisters face only to see her in tears, I pulled her into a hug and let her cry onto my shoulder. Saying sweet words and rocking her body she soon calms down and I place her onto the couch after putting on the movie ' Pixels ' I go to my bag and grab my phone calling a pizza place I order the food and then go to my sister.

I held her till the pizza showed up, then I woke her up so we could eat. She told me all about her day and I told her what the fight was like.

That moment seemed so perfect.

~~~