Chapter Three

??? P.o.v.
I was searching threw the tv channels and came across the news. A girl was stuck in a sticky situation with a villain. I was about to move onto the next channel when she used her quirk... "Yuki?..." I spoke outloud. My little expriement - I've found you. You better be ready.

~~~

Yuki P.o.v.

"I'm home!" I called out into the house after I got back home from my merciless job. Getting no answer I panicked, I frantically search the house turning it into a mess until I get to the basement seeing a note on my sisters weights that she uses when she works out with me.

'Made new friends, going out, have my phone on me. You can chill out now.'

I sigh and laugh lightly at her knowing me so well, I clean up the house and go to watch a movie to pass the time. Over time my eyes begin to close and I let them, drifting off into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

~~~

Saki walks towards the small building she calls home and pulls her keys out to unlock the door only to see it unlocked already. She brushes it off and opens the door, going inside seeing the TV on but all the lights off. Saki walked into the living room only to hear small snoring on the couch, she leans over the top and sees her older sibling sleeping. "Not again..." Sami said before she went to put her stuff away then went back to her sibling and proceeded to drag her back to her room.

~~~

My alarm blares into my ear as the sun raised and I had work to do. I reached for my phone and took it under my blanket before I sat up still tired. Saki walks into my room with a tray of food before she sets it onto my side table, then she began to try and get me out of bed until she gave up and left.

(Mind the second girl she isn't there)

" ( Y/n )! Your entrance exam is today! You have eight minutes!" Saki yelled and began to hit my chest I open my eyes to that and push my sister off me a sweep her up onto my bed so she didn't hit something. "Entrance exam! Right!" I basically yelled running down the small hallway to the bathroom. I throw my hair into any half decent style, put on a tight black long sleeve and some strained grey sweatpants - running out the door. I quickly turned around to open the front door again to see Saki with my keys at the door.

"Thanks, love you bye!"

~~~

I walk up to U.A's gates with a good few hundred others. As soon as we got let in, a loud "Heya" came from behind the stage the entire room was wrapped around. Everyone looked to the stage once a man with his hair slicked upwards in a gravity defying way.

I sit next to this kid who has great posture, deep blue coloured hair, and glasses. I 'tsk' and turn to the stage. I see him look at me from the corner of my eye and frown. "Is there a problem?" He asks, he seems like the type of take everything literal. I turn and look at him trying not to seem like a bitch. "Oh it's nothing. It's just your making me a bit nervous to be honest.." I scratched my temple. I didn't want to make enemies right off the bat.

"This isn't just some test. This will decide our futures!" He started but thank god that the announcer came inside and he shut the fuck up. "Hello boys and girls! I'm Present Mic, I'll be telling you how to do this test and" I stopped paying attention, instead zoned out thinking about a warm spot to sleep. I look behind my seat and find a card with my info since everyone else was doing it. Arena - A, I look at the people's cards around me, all split up. I began to pay attention when the boy next to me stood.

"Sir, there is four robots on this pamplet and you spoke of three, it's a mistake and it's unacceptable for this high school. And you," he pointed to Midoriya, and I got annoyed - he was being too loud. "You've been muttering this whole time, if all your going to do is talk then you might as well leave." He turns to me and I quirk my brow, "and you, you haven't been paying any attention to the instructor, do you not care about this is it a joke to you? You should leave as well if you're not going to take this seriously." He finished and I stood up glaring daggers. "What he's saying isn't too difficult,  I don't need to put everything into focusing on what he's saying. He is more than loud enough for me to hear. So mind your own god damn business and pay attention to yourself. And if that kid wants to mutter then he can! You don't get to control jack shit here. Or do you think that you're on top? Ha! What a joke..." I glare harder and he sweatdrops.

"If you think your good then you haven't seen jack shit yet, your quirks with speed right?" He looks surprised by my words. "H-how?" He starts "I can see the engines in your legs, you aren't really hiding them." I look the announcer and nod telling him to continue. "Thanks for pointing that out listener 7111." He spoke trying to calm us down. I just block out everything else and walked to the back wall to strech my wings out.  When everyone started looking at there cards on the back of their chairs I walked down the my arena. And stretched out the rest of my body getting ready for anything and thinking of cool moves I could use to get more hits with little power used. I summoned Red in his baby form and let him chill between my horns.