Chapter Seven

The bell was going to ring in two minutes. I was currently outside letting out some fire, thinking about what I could do to make extra money. I let out another breath before turning back and walking inside the school. I find my classroom, I open the door to see Four eyes, some green haired kid, and a brown haired girl.

Four eyes sees me and lectures me a bit, I only move past Broccoli Boy and Mochi cheeks and bump shoulders with Four eyes. "You should move class is gonna start soon and shut up-"

"If your here to make friends then you should leave. It took you eight seconds to shut up. We don't have that much time, if you're going to waste my time then the door is right here." A caterpillar spoke. I look behind Four eyes and see that a man was inside a yellow sleeping bag... how strange.

He got out and walked up to the front after I sat down in a desk.

"I know that this is going by quickly but put these on and go to field four. We have a test, don't be late or you'll fail." puts up these U.A gym uniforms. Almost everyone walks up to grab one but Mochi Cheeks, Bakugou, and myself. "Shouldn't we go to orientation?" Mochi Cheeks questioned. 'Here we go,' I thought. "We don't have enough time this year, orientations are a waste of time. And this class isn't like everyone else's so things will be different. Teachers here are aloud to teach there class however we see fit." Mochi Cheeks nodded and grabbed a uniform.

Then Bakugou and I got up, we both glared at each other and shoved to get a uniform first. I bumped his shoulder hard and grabbed mine and his. I threw his uniform on his face and walked out of the girls changing room. I'm walking to the door of the change room and reach my hand out to touch the handle, but a pink hand beat me to it, she opened the door for both of us, Mochi Cheeks was behind me and I held the door open for her but she looked like I was going to slam it in her face. "You alright?" I ask, not in a rude tone but a slightly worried one.

"Yeah! Sorry you just kinda seemed like you hate everyone when you came inside the class." She scratched her nape while walking inside the room. I clear my throat, a little nervous. I look down a little not meeting anyone's face. "Yeah, I guess I was rude. Sorry about that." I look up and see Mochi Cheeks looking surprised that I was so calm about it, and embarrassed a little about being rude on the first day. "We should hurry up, Sensei is going to be angry if we don't hurry." Pink skin and Mochi Cheeks nod and we get dressed. I keep a black tankop underneath cut just so my wings could fit.

We walk out to the field, a few boys stare at us, but I felt more eyes on me then ever. "Alright class, this test concludes of eight physical tests that will be recorded. Like the ones you did in middle school. But your aloud to use your quirks." He pauses at looked around the class and put his eyes on Bakugou, "Bakugou, come here. Throw this ball as far as you can with your quirk. You can do anything as long as you don't leave this circle. Don't hold back." Bakugou moved his throwing arm to stretch it out a bit then pulled his arm back with the ball, while moving forwards he yelled "DIE!"

The machine our teacher was holding beeps and he turns it around for the class to see, '702.3' Bakugou walks over to me and moves close to my ear. "Take a photo it will last longer." He walks away after that and moves to the other side of the field. Everyone started taking about how this was going to be fun and I was getting annoyed with all the noise.

"Fun huh, if it's so fun then the person who comes last will be expelled." Everyone shut up, "It's the first day! That's not fair!" Mochi Cheeks spoke up.

"Earthquakes, floods, storms, villains, nothing is fair when you become a hero. This is only warming you up to realize that you've sighed up for one hell of a career. Pro hero's call this a stretch, based on all the shit we deal with." Mochi Cheeks didn't talk about it after that, but her and Pinky turn towards me.

Weight lifting. I used greens power to enhance my strength, gripping down as hard as I could. "Wow! 424 kilograms!" Mochi Cheeks yelled. I set it down and walked it Bakugou. "Take a picture, it will last longer."

50 meter run. "Iida, Asui. You're first." Four eyes real name is Iida. Cool, I don't care. But the Asui girl seems cool. I walk over to my friends, Mochi Cheeks and Pinky. "Hey guys. This just came to me but I never got you names." They look at me wondering if I was joking. "Mina Ashido." Pin- I mean Mina spoke. "Uraraka Ochaco." Uraraka spoke.

"Y/n, Bakugou, Midoriya. Your up." I turn over to the runway, and think. I use green for my leg's strength, the green tattoo glowing. "Go!" I blast off and I hear a click. "3.08 seconds." The robot spoke. I sink down, I could have down better, I should have put some effort in it. I walk back to the group and a bunch of kids ask me how I'm so fast, "training plus I could had done better if I put some effort in it." Everyone either sweatdropped or starred in awe.

I walk over to Mina and Uraraka, "Teach me!" Mina spoke while putting her hands on my shoulders and shaking me. "Mina! She can't teach you if she can't see in-front of her." Ura spoke up. Mina let go and I walked forward and fell on my butt. We all laughed and I stayed in the ground, still laughing.