Chapter Eleven

Midoriya's POV

"My 'Deku' doesn't mean worthless anymore! 'Deku' now means 'you can do it'!" I yell at Kacchan. Oh God, I yelled at Kacchan. He glares into my soul, 'shit, I'm in trouble now'

 He glares into my soul, 'shit, I'm in trouble now'

"Kacchan. I didn't mean to- grk!" He set off an explosion right in front of my face, it only just missed, by a hair. It hit the wall and the wall fell down, crumbling under the impact. "AH!" We heard, right as the wall fell down, "Fuck, that went inside my leg! Damn,..." The voice was from under the rubble of the wall. "Yuki...?" Kacchan whispered, I looked over to him and saw that he was genuinely worried and guilty. 'Does Kacchan like her? No, he can't have the one thing I want most. Not while I'm still breathing. He can't have her.'

I use my quirk and kick Kacchan into the wall over to my right. I ran over to Yuki who was currently trying to melt the metal, she was trying to cauterize her leg - her eyes were filled with tears. Blood was all around her legs, and around her face it was tears. Kacchan comes back at me and uses his quirk to get me far away from her. I flew into the wall behind me and the impact made a dent. "Deku!!" Kacchan screamed while pulling a pin on his gauntlet. "Young Bakugou, if you do this it may severely hurt Young Midoriya or Young Tamagori!" All Might said threw the speakers.

But that didn't stop Kacchan, no he only smirks and yells "It won't kill him if he can dodge!" He pulls the pin. A huge explosion comes at me in speeds almost faster then light. I pulled my arms up to not an 'X' shape and covered my face. But felt on impact, only heat on my sides. I look up to see Yuki, facing me, taking the blow to her back only barely holding her ground. The attack stopped and Yuki fell to the ground and passed out not only to the pain but also the blood loss.

"The Hero team, Wins!" All Might spoke through the speakers and Kacchan's face looked like he just hit his mother, he looked horrified.

I pick up Yuki's bloody and bruised body in bridal style and it felt right. I started jogging towards the door, only to have to give her to All Might when he ran in the room. All Might took her to the nurse and came back. He asked the class about the MVP of the match and I wasn't paying attention to who it was.

I asked All Might if I could go and see Yuki and he said yes because I had finished my own match and should get checked out.

I was walking down the hallway to the nurses office and see a shadow of a man. Big build, tall - not like All Might tall, but tall. It was a grown man, and I knew from the first day that there was no male doctors or nurses here. "Leave me alone - you mother fucker! I never want to see you - Saki never wants to meet you! So just leave us alone!" Yuki yelled at the man, her voice was so shaky... Was she crying? "My dear, I will leave. But that doesn't mean I'm fully gone, remember, we are related by blood. Not because I'm your father, but because I've made you kill for me." I freeze, 'kill?!'