Chapter Fourteen

Your POV

I set down my bags and started to unpack and organize everything into their places. My messy hair kept on getting into my face so I pulled what was in my eyes into a small ponytail. Bakugou walked into the kitchen and stared at me for a second or two till I turned to face him. "Could you put down the bags? Just set them on the counter, I'll unpack them. You can go into the living room and turn on the TV if you want." I say, I'm not sure if it was EdgeShot (top 4 pro) or Bakugou, but something started moving in the background.

"Who is this?"

"He-"
"I bumped into her and her arms were filled with bags, so I decided to help her out. Be grateful." Bakugou cut me off, thd Old man and I gave Bakugou looks that said 'What the fuck'. Bakugou turned back to the bags and took the food out of them. "Where does everything go? I don't live here you know." Bakugou remarks, his voice was slightly calm but still rude.

"Right. Shinya, go and have a nap. While I cook food for us and finish putting the food away." I demanded. He left the room and turned the tv on. "Okay, so you going to show me where everything is dumbass?" Bakugous harsh voice whispers in my ear. I jolted forward and turned around with a red face. "B-Bakugou! Don't scare me like that!" I softly yelled.

Bakugous POV

'Omg omg omg omg omg, this is fine... you are fine.'
....
'Ok who am I kidding, I absolutely love this girl and she doesn't even know how cute she is and how it's affecting me.... Just don't hug her out of nowhere because you want her in your arms. Be cool Bakugou, cool..'

Yuki POV

Our faces were closer then I would wish. Our noses almost touching, I belt heat move on my cheeks. I turn my body around fully and put my right hand on Bakugous chest gently pushing him back. I was so embarrassed I didn't even say anything after that, I just, left it.

I made my way back to the bags of food and started to unload it all. "You don't have to do everything alone. You can always get help from others." Bakugous voice rang in my ears. I was putting away the bread when he spoke up. I placed the bread in the bread box and turned to face Bakugou. "That's real rich coming from you." He frowns and moves two steps closer to me.

"Don't act like you don't push away everyone and everything around you who only wants to help." He smirks when I froze up. I turn my back to him and grab the knife from the knife block, I turned back to the smirking boy and push him past the counter that had the ingredients that I needed for supper today. "You can always get help from others, it doesn't make you weak." Bakugou raised his voice and I slammed the knife into the cutting board. Turning around with a deadly glare on my face.

"Don't do that,"

"Do what?" Bakugous face showed confusion.

"Don't act like you know how I feel. Don't act like you know me. I didn't grow up with pity and I sure as hell don't need it by some boy who acts all high and mighty when he is really a scared little boy wishing that he was enough to be noticed by someone who would care." I rant turning back to cutting the food. But this time it was cutting with anger. "Even if you've had more than enough people who support and care about you, you don't want them. You want everyone to love you even when you don't love yourself."

Turning back to him and walking over to the fridge grabbing the milk. "So don't act like you can read me like a book when you don't even understand your own emotions."  I finished, looking Bakugou in the eyes.

"Tch." I turn back to the milk and made myself a drink. Chugging down the drink in one go, I calmed myself and turned back to the now awestruck Bakugou. "I'm going to finish up the groceries. Feel free to take a shower or something here. Just ask Shinya where it is."