Chapter Seventeen

You all walked onto the bus, the girls avoiding Mineta as much as possible and the boys laughing with their friends. You were all good until Mineta went up to Momo and tried to touch her boobs. You quickly used your tail to grab his small body and forced him into a seat. 

"Thanks Y/n. I guess you aren't as mean as you seemed at first." Momo said. You turn to her and gently smile, "Yeah I guess that was kinda my fault. I'm just so used to everyone hating me, I figured why not hate you first. I honestly didn't think I would ever be even tolerated by people. I mean, my own parents didn't even like me and still don't." Your classmates processed the new information they were just given. You hadn't even realize what you said till someone spoke up.

"Why don't your parents like you Y/n? You seem very likeable once you get out of your shell of rude." Kami spoke up, with a concerned look. Most of the boys look at me too, including Aizawa. "Well, we aren't in the best of terms right now. I'm kinda failing at what they wanted me to do." I said, I wasn't lying. Only leaving out all the important stuff like, oh well there villains, and the thing I'm failing at is being a villain.

The class looks at me with sympathy and some narrowed eyes. The bus jerks forward out of nowhere and Y/n's body went with it. She yelled and grabbed onto the closest thing to her, which happened to be Asui. "Yuki your holding on tight, Kero." She croaked out. When the buses jerking stopped, you let go of Asui and apologized with a heavy blush on your face.
"Sorry Asui!"

"I told you to call me Tsu."

"Right! Sorry Tsu."

??? POV

Maybe I was wrong about you. You aren't as bad as you seem at first. Now I see you and I feel, giddy. Maybe I could change your look on me too.

~~~

The rest of the drive was quick. You didn't talk to anyone anymore and they didn't bother you. You had time to think to yourself.

What are you even doing!? Getting attached to people, when they could only get in the way. You didn't want anyone to get hurt, these people, even Iida... They would be used against you at some point. You couldn't hide from your parents forever, and they wouldn't just let you come with them when you have emotions! They would kill everyone you love!

But that is why you want to be a hero. You never want to hurt anyone, you already know what the felling is like when someone you love is being tortured in front of you. You never wanted to be the cause of that torture.

Your thoughts got cut off with Todoroki taping your shoulder and looking at you with concern. "I know that face, what are you thinking about?" He asked as you looked up. You look back down and get up from your seat. "It doesn't matter, it's just thoughts." You walk away and stand with the class.

"You're that kid from the sludge villain incident!" The pro hero thirteen yelled out and ran towards me. My eyes widen and I pull my arms up in a 'X'. Only to feel a leathery embrace around me, I slowly pull my arms down to see the top of thirteens head and my classmates eyes wide. "That was you!?" They all yelled out. "Sadly." You corrected out of breath.

Thirteen let's you go and you take a deep breath in. You made your way over to Bakugou who was standing next to Todoroki and Midoriya. "Hey guys." You said nervously. When they didn't respond to you, your hopes started dropping. "Look, I'm sorry about the whole villain thing and not telling you - I just didn't want to be looked down on." You said as quick as you could. You looked into their eyes, both had unpleasant expressions so you decided to leave them alone.

'Why does this hurt so much?! I told myself to not get attached but here I am. If this is how they react to me being targeted once by a villain. Just imagine what they'll think of me when they figure out my parents are villains. ' You didn't realize it but small tears came from your eyes. You sobbed quietly and to yourself. You weren't noticed by anyone because you stood in the back, alone.