Chapter Eighteen

After thirteens speech the class walked inside the dome. I walk in the back of the class, Shoto stood beside me - he turned to face me and gave me a look saying he forgave me - I turn to face him and lightly smiled back. "Hate to ruin the moment but I think it started." Kirishima said behind us, we look at him and see his confused face we both quickly look down the stairs to see a portal in the middle of the dome.

"Get back!" Aizawa yelled. "These are real villains!" I couldn't take my eyes off the group of villains. "Thirteen, protect the students!" He ran down the steps and began facing off with some low time villains.

"If this isn't a little treat..." A familiar voice said behind the hand villain. When she stepped out I froze. "Hello, my dearest creation" You mother spoke laced with venom. She still wore the same villain outfit from when I was a kid.

I froze before hesitantly stepping forward

I froze before hesitantly stepping forward. "It's a shame, your potential is being wasted on hero work. I should had killed you when I had the chance." She sneered, clenching her fists till they were white.  Many villains came at Eraserhead when he got off the steps. You couldn't just stand there, you ran and took flight, heading straight for your mother. A few villains attacked you so you had to stop when some chick with long hair used it to grab your leg and pull you down to the ground.

As I was being pulled down I moved so one foot used all the momentum and body weight to hit the woman. I landed, kicking the woman in the face, her head hitting the ground so hard a crater was made. She was out cold - the other villains around began attacking but it wasn't too hard to block all of it, they only got the occasional hit but it was so frail. The out of nowhere mother came in and punched my stomach with her dark magic, and my body flew back.

I rolled on the ground in pain, palms shaking on the dirt ground as I tried to sit up. She walked over to me with a smirk. She kicked your side and rolled me onto my back. "You would have made a great villain. It's not to late you know. Your Father and I would be much more happy if you came home, willingly.." She held a hand out to me while she put her foot on my stomach, her heels slowly cracking my ribs. I tasted the metallic blood in my mouth as I coughed and clawed at her ankle, I pushed to stay awake as I used Blue, collecting power until it would be strong enough.

"Are you giving up already?! Pathetic!" She laughed. "Not even close!" The electricity hit all her nerves at once and set her in shock and she fell to the ground. I got up and ran to Eraserhead how was currently stuck dealing with the hand covered villain.

"Leave him alone!" I cried out pulling my left arm back. Red used his strength to add more scales to my fist as I flung towards the villain.

Before I could hit the said villain a navy blue chest blocked my fist, and damn did it hurt. With my fist inside the navy torso I looked up to see some bird freak, I pulled out my hand and jumped back. "Grab her!" Mother weakly yelled, pointing at me. The bird thing moved its arms in a scoping way, trying to grab you. You jumped and moved threw the said arms in between the small gap. You summoned all the scales you could, one arm red, the other blue and your legs and chest were green as it appeared before turning into your red hair colour.

"This is the Queens brat. This is a nomu, it's able to take All Mights power. You won't be getting out any time soon." You smirked at the man. "I was hoping you'd say that." You slammed your hand down on the Nomus arm that was holding you. You began it burn away at its hand, seeing it slowly regenerate- you then used your electricity to add extra damage so it couldn't regenerate so fast. It's grip loosened and you moved your body around the arm and kicked the nomus stomach. The nomu flung back into a wall and you bent down. You saw Eraserhead bleeding on the ground and a rage fuelled you to beat the living shit out of these villains.

The hand villain and your mother came at you. You smirked and stayed were you stood. Until they both got close enough you waited, but when they were in arms reach, you put one hand on both of the backs of there heads. You got a good grip and smashed the said heads together. Your mothers tail wrapped around your leg and tripped you then she had thrown your body aside. All three of you sat on the ground until you stood again. You were running at them they both were still on the ground.

You activated greens power and pushed your legs as far you you could do you could get a good hit in. You sent red and blue in their small forms, letting them use a bit of greens strength to hold down the pair of villains as you ran towards them. When you made it in between the pair you kicked both of them in the face, knocking both out.

"Ah!" You turned your head towards the forest zone were you threw the Nomu. It ran out from the trees and held its fist back. It was so fast, you quickly pulled both arms up in an 'X' and took the hit. Your body flew back but your feet still stood in the ground. You bent down slightly and coughed out much needed blood. When you blinked your eyes the next thing you knew the Nomu was in front of you and had its fist to your stomach.

"Arg!" You yelled out biting your lip. Most of the students around turned to see you with the Nomus hand inside your stomach and it's fingers out from your back. You coughed out blood and the Nomu pulled back it's hand. Your body fell to the ground, weak and broken. Your eyes were slowly closing and you tried to move your hand on the ground but the pain was to much for you to handle. Your hand fell to the ground and you used what was left of your energy to send out Blue.

And with that, you blacked out with a ringing in your ears.

~~~

"She needs help!" A faint male voice rang. I feel so weak and in pain. I don't want to go back, I'll have to feel that pain again. I heard loud roaring in the back ground.

Suddenly my body felt lighter. "Take her to the hospital now!" Another voice rang out, it was a male but his voice was more calm then the firsts. Why do these people make me feel safe? Who am I? Who are they?

"Yuki! Hang in there Yuki!" The second voice yells but for me it's still faint. Yuki, I guess that is my name. It's a very nice name.

I collect all of my strength and push my body off the grass. I sat up, looking around, the same pine and mint hit my nose, I stood up, looking over the tall grass to see a woman, long red hair flowing down her back. "Hey!" I yelled, at least I think so, the open field had an echo. Wait, that doesn't make any sense...

She began turning around, when I began to see her face a bright light overcomes my sight and I felt like I was floating. I started to feel light headed and everything around you started to spin. Then, you fell back and blacked out.