Chapter Fifteen

Yuki POV

I sighed angrily and walked out of the kitchen. "Kid, want to watch (Fav Tv show) with me?" Shinya asked. I shake my head no and walk my way up to my room.

Shinya POV

Okay. Something up, she'd never leave when the name (fav tv show) was mentioned. Bakugou had left to go home, but he was angry, more angry then he seemed before. And Yuki was too when she came out. I unwrapped the soft blanket around me and went into the kitchen, I was going to make (fav food). I had noticed that whenever she had a bad day or was angry or sad she'd eat (f/f).

I slowly walked up to Yuki's room and heard ranting. "Who does he think he is!? All he is, is some sick and annoying asshole who thinks he knows everything! He must have some balls to assume how I feel! Arg!" Something in her room crashed.

'What did you say Bakugou?' I questioned. I gently knocked on the door and was quickly answered with an angry Yuki who wasn't looking at me. "You have got some balls to dare say something like that Baku-..." During her rant she looked up and cut herself off. "-gou..." She turns around for a second to calm down, I lightly smile at the fact thy at she calmed down so she didn't yell at me.

"I'm so sorry about tha-" She turned back around with light blush on her cheeks. But it quickly went away when she spotted the food in my hand. "Is that (f/f)?" She questioned in a cute way. 'I've officially mentored the cutest human being in the world. Refrain from hugging, 'aww'ing, or pinching her cheeks.'

I nod and hand it to her. "I noticed that you make this when you've had a bad day. I'll call Saki, my driver will pick her up." Yuki looked at me with stars in her eyes, and the biggest smile I've ever seen. She jumps into my arms and hugs me tightly. I take a second to hug back but when I did, she made a cute squealing noise.

"Iloveyousomuch!" She quickly spoke. I lightly chuckled and started to pet her head. "Yuki, you can call me Dad - only if you want to, I mean.. you don't have to." I suggest but I was hesitant about it. I felt her move her head up and down.

"Oh and Yuki,"
"Yes dad?"
"I love you too."

~~~

We ended up watching our favourite show. Saki had fallen asleep holding her FatGum plushie.

"Hey, Dad?" I said it sounded like a question. Dad turns his head to me as if he is saying that I'm giving you all of my attention. "I haven't been telling you the full truth." I sat down on the couch and he sighed and sat down with me. "Well, I'm always here to listen." Dad gently smiles to me hoping that he was comforting me. I made sure Saki was out cold.

"Our parents, my real parents weren't the only people doing bad things that day..." Dad starts rubbing my back. "Our parents are the two top villains. All For One and the Dark Queen. They used to experiment on me, they used to make me kill for them. I was only a kid, and... and I didn't even understand what I was doing." I start to break down in tears. " they made Saki in a lab she was so small when it all happened... The one day that All Might came into the warehouse that All For One and my mom we're together in, I was there too. The building crashed on itself and I was under the roof with Saki in my arms. My parents had left and when All Might saw us, and h-he..." Dad hugged me close to his chest and whispered sweet things to me.

"When All Might saw us, he left us for dead. He told the news that the villains had left the scene and rigged the building to blow. He didn't even say that two children were stuck in the rubble and dying. He left us to die, because our parents were villains." I started to hold Dads shirt as tight as I could.

"And... and I'm so scared..." I sobbed out, Dad turned his head to me in confusion. "Scared about what?" He kindly asks. I know that he cares about me, I'm just not sure if I care about myself enough to tell him. "My quirk.." I trail off. "Whatever it is, you will get through it." Dad spoke.

"No, you don't understand. My quirk is so dangerous and unpredictable- I could kill someone. When I get angry I forget my limits and it could really hurt someone. I'm a monster - I'm a villain.. and I worry about Saki... I don't want her to feel this way."

I let go of my Dads shirt and sat up. I looked at his face, he looked like he was going to cry. I moved my arms behind his neck and hugged him in a comforting way. When I moved back I saw that I made his shirt stretch out. "Sorry about you shirt." I laughed out when he looked at the shirt as well and his face dropped. "It's fine."

And with that, I had a family - a real family.