Chapter Ten

All Might finally grabbed two of the balls and pulled them out. 'A' Deku and Uraraka, 'D' Bakugou and Iida. Plus me but hey, I don't matter. You know, I'm only the quickest way to win and all but it's not much.

"Alright Team D will be the villains, Team A will be the hero's and Young Tamagori will always be the hostage." We all nodded, Team D and A tried to make plans while I was hiding somewhere. I used greens power, making my wings turn green. I found a empty pot and used my wings and tail to make it look like I was a plant. Hell I could have been invisible for gods sake, and they wouldn't find me.

Soon Bakugou and Iida came inside and went to the 'bomb'. "GO!" All Mights voice rang threw the speakers we all had. People could only hear me if I wanted them to by pressing on the back behind my ear. I could hear everyone else though. That's was the fun part, Bakugou yelling, Deku talking to Ura, Iida telling Bakugou about how this was a bad plan. I giggled quietly to myself.

Bakugou's POV

I was chasing after Deku when I heard a small giggle coming from the wall to my right. I stopped and stared.

Third Person POV

That was no doubt the cutest giggle he had every heard, and he wanted to find out where it came from. He wanted to protect that laugh and figure out who this person was, he thought about you and blushed.

Ever since you both got to U.A the boy found himself taking a liking to the girl, but he would never show it. He would not put someone he cared for in danger but that wouldn't happen if the danger couldn't get close. But you'd never agree to stay at home all day and not leave the house without him, or even ghost everyone you knew except him. Maybe, he'd have to force it, yeah he liked that idea. If he can't have you then nobody can.

The explosive boy used his quirk and blew up the wall, only to show a small figure, under some rubble, shaking in surprise and a bit of fear. The boy didn't want her to be afraid but he couldn't go soft toward you, not until your his for sure.

Your POV

"Found you..." he smirked, and slowly crept his way over to me. I panicked and summoned red in his small form, before throwing him at Bakugou. Red crawled on the inside of his costume and stalled him long enough me to come up with a quick plan.

He threw Red out of his costume and looked at me - he got in a stance and started his quirk up. I moved my arm at great speeds towards his torso, I quickly took red back and used green to put extra strength in the blow and my arm move into an elbowing position.

 His explosion hit my back

His explosion hit my back. Even with my scales my back wasn't very covered so it left a burn that bled down my back and tail - but I kept on going, I'm not down yet. And I won't go down with out a good fight. I run past him being quiet while he recovers from the hit. He left a dent in the wall for fucks sake!

Bakugou POV

When she hit me, it hurt. I like it when she fights back, when she doesn't give up. I get up and she's gone, but she left blood. I get concerned but don't show it. I need to get Deku and make sure that he regrets even coming near this fucking school! I'll show him his place and show those extras and Yuki that I'm top dog!

Third POV

As the blonde haired boy left. The
Redhead girl fell down. She was tired, she didn't get much sleep last night and has been feeling sick all day. She wanted to lay down and sleep like a rock, and honestly that's how she felt right now. The girl heard some noise coming down the hallway, she closed her eyes, she wanted to have fun with this. "Alright Deku, I heard the explosions from over here. And there is some blood, and Yuki! Deku I found her!" Uraraka spoke into the earpiece. The brown haired girl ran over to Yuki thinking that she's asleep. Uraraka didn't know that she should have put on the capture tape All Might gave her. "Come on Yuki. I need to get you somewhere safer." Uraraka reaches for the 'asleep' like girl.

The second Uraraka touched her - Yuki shot her eyes open and grabbed Uraraka's wrist and in a quick movement, Yuki moved on her back and pushed her legs forward while pulling in the brown haired girls wrist.  Uraraka's stomach met Yuki's feet then the floor. Yuki got up and ran away, not before holding Uraraka's arms and legs down with the capture tape she stole from Uraraka.

I walk away calmly and flew toward the stairs to go back down stairs. Not taking another glance at Uraraka, I went down the stairs.

Uraraka POV

She is so strong. Jesus. I need to get out of here, ugh. But how is the important part!

Third person POV

The brown haired girl tried moving her forearms and her wrists. The tape didn't put up much of a fight- As Uraraka touched her wrists, she started floating and slowly sliding out of the tape. "And Release." The brown haired girl touched her padded finger to another, and when she moved her hands away from one another - her feet touched the floor. 

In the Basement where the class is....

"Wow, Tamagori sure has a lot of power." Kirishima spoke turning to Kaminari and sweatdropped as his friend nodded. "Indeed, she has much power, but at this point it only matters on how she uses it. So far she has been trying to figure out her opponents fighting style. So far her only real problem is Iida. He has more speed and using his brain quickly, he doesn't have many openings for a direct hit from her." Yaoyorozu commented and the class got even more nervous. Should one kid have that much power? And what is her weakness?