Chapter Five

It's been a week, I've checked the mail everyday since the exams. I'm not scared that I won't get in, I just want to know.

Okay, I am scared that I didn't make it. What if it's because I'm to dangerous, I know I'm a little hostile but I can still be good. Maybe the grades were based on finding something and I missed the whole point...

"You dumb lizard, are you paying attention?" Saki spoke clearly annoyed with me not paying attention to her. I smiled a little before telling her 'no'. She sighed and pulled out a letter from her school bag and throwing it at my face. "It's your letter. I haven't opened it yet. Tell me how it goes." She closed the door, I let out all the dragons in baby form so they could see.

I rip open the envelope and see a weird disk come out. I poke it and it flashes a bright light and a hologram of All Might grew. He had his stupid smile on, I'm not the biggest fan of him. And I had my reasons....

Flashback
Age: 4
Mommy and Daddy where doing bad things again. They made me come along with them. After a few minute a big muscular man came bursting into the area. With a big smile on his face a his arms on his hips. "Fear not, for I am here!" He spoke Daddy glared harshly at the man. Mommy pushed me in front of them and the man looked at me with a surprised look seeing a small child in front of two highly dangerous villains. "Using a hostage huh? Why would you make it a child?" He started trying to talk his way out to not get the child hurt or injured. "This is no ordinary child. She is our child." Mommy retorted. All Might sweat dropped at The thought of the top two worst villains in the world, having a child.

   ~~~Time Skip~~~

Mommy... Daddy ... They left me. All Might stood right there, watching me bleed from the head. I reached out to him for help but he didn't do anything - he didn't even move towards me. I had tears  uncontrollably running down my cheeks as I knew my parents wouldn't come back. All Might looked down on me and turned away - smiling to the crowd, while a mere child was left in the dust.

Flashback over

I glare at the sight of him. He said I made it and good job in all but I didn't want to hear anything else from him. I picked it up and threw it into my wall. Shamelessly smashing it into pieces. "Big Sis?... You okay?" Saki asked as she had run up to check on me.

I turned away quickly forgetting about what made me so angry, I turned back around to smile at her. "I heard All Mights voice... Why... why do you hate him so much?" She asks with concern in her voice, she wasn't smiling cause I knew she didn't understand - and I would never tell her, she needs something to hope for. I looked towards the pieces of the disk on the ground before standing and walking to Saki, I pulled her into my arms before throwing her over my shoulder.

"Let's get some grub! What you feeling like?"

"Cake!"

"Not for supper!"

We both laughed as I took her to the couch setting her down and handing her the remote. I began to make supper while she watched her show, we both ate and enjoyed the sweet moment.