Chapter Twelve

(This takes place when you passed out while Midoriya picked you up.)

Everything is fuzzy, I can't see - only hear...
I hear, the wind, rushing past trees. I smell pine and mint, I try and move but only my hands could move, I grabbed what was under me... dirt? No that can't be right, I'm at school. I attempt to open my eyes, when it works I see a empty field. I was laying in grass, my claws still hand dirt on them. "What the-"

Third Person POV

The young girl bolted up from the bed in a cold sweat one of her horns tore the pillow from the movement.  "Wait!" She spoke, but her voice cracked so it sounded like a whisper. "Hey, hey... don't get up so quickly, you may hurt yourself." Said a male nurse.

     He was tall, not All Might tall, but still tall. "I'm glad to see that your-" I cut him off. "Where am I and can I leave. Honestly I'm gonna leave anyway but it would just be easier for you to tell me I can go." The nurse looked surprised but recovered quickly, something is off. I just can't put my finger on it.

"I actually have to talk to you first." He moves closer and I glare. "I know who you are and what has happened to you. I know your past, I can see your future, and I know your real family. And let me say that they are coming back for you." His skin starts to melt into a grey goo of sorts and he turns out to be a she. "My name is Himiko Toga! You're father is very angry with you... but don't worry. I'm not here to kill you. I'm only here to make sure we have a time gap to do the thing that is needed doing." She stepped aside to reveal All for One. Dad. "Get out." I snap. He put his hand over his non existent heart. "I didn't even get to say anything. You're mother isn't happy with you, and neither am I. Our perfect creation turned hero. If you keep this up you're going to end up like everyone you killed when you left." I started tearing up, but I held my tears in and held my ground.

I can beat the living shit outta this guy, he can't do shit. "You turned my mother into a mindless monster! Get out you mother fucker!" I screamed, not holding back my voice one bit, I hope someone heard me. He moved towards the window and bowed down.  "My dear, I will leave. But that doesn't mean I'm fully gone, remember, we are related by blood. Not because I'm your father, but because I've made you kill for me." He spoke then turned to face me fully. "Shut up..." I spoke nothing louder then a whisper, "Your job isn't done yet, I'll come back for you. My Baby girl." And with that he left. I bursted into tears. "I can't go back. No, no, no." I whispered to myself.

"Hey, Yuki? You okay? I heard crying and-" it was Midoriya, he just stepped inside the room. I wipe my tears away as quick as I could, I looked up to the green haired boy and his eyes widened. "Yuki?! What happened?" The green haired boy ran towards me and pulled me into his embrace.

  His left hand on the back of my head and the other around my waist. "It's okay, nobody can hurt you. I'm here for you." He whispered to me, I was still crying, holding onto his shirt for dear life. "Izuku, I'm sorry." I sniffed and backed out of his embrace. Not going to lie, I miss his warmth. But I mean that was my first hug.