66

unknown: "I knew you'd call me."

y/n: (turns around) "Of course I'd call you. What the fuck is your problem?"

ex: "Language, [y/n]. So unlike you."

y/n: "Shut up. It was you who sent the basketball coach the email. Don't even try to deny it."

ex: "I wasn't going to."

y/n: "Why did you send the email?"

ex: "You really don't know why?"

y/n: "No, or else I wouldn't be asking you, now would I?"

(silence)

ex: "I can tell."

y/n: "You can tell what?"

ex: "That you like him. Soobin."

y/n: "...what?"

ex: "Don't play dumb, [y/n]. The first time him and Kai came to be your little rescue squad that day after your shift, I could tell. You look at him like how you used to look at me. Like you're in love."

y/n: "I wasn't in love with you. Being in a relationship with you was a mistake. You didn't even love me."

ex: "How could you say that? I livened up your life."

y/n: "You got me into trouble. You betrayed me."

ex: "I told you that what happened was an accident."

y/n: "It's too late. I don't care about that anymore. What I care about is protecting my friends and Soobin is one of my friends now. You better stop or I'll--"

ex: "Or you'll what? Tell the school? I don't go there anymore. What are they going to do, kick me out twice?" (steps closer) "There's a simple solution to this. Don't you know that?"

y/n: "And what simple solution would that be?"

ex: "Be with me again."

y/n: "No."

ex: "You think this is the worst of it? I could do something else." (smirks) "You know how great I am with videography, remember?" 

y/n: "I can report you to the police. I'm not going to say this again: leave Soobin al--"

ex: (kisses y/n)

y/n: (shove) "Do that again and I'm reporting you for assault, you fucking psycho."

ex: "You used to date this fucking psycho or did you already forget?"

y/n: "I wish I could forget but no one ever lets me."

ex: "I miss you."

y/n: "This isn't how a normal person misses someone."

hueningkai: "[y/n]!" 

y/n: "Kai? How did you--"

hueningkai: "I thought I told you to stop following her."

ex: "[y/n] and I are having a private conversation. If you don't mind, could you come back later?"

hueningkai: "No, I don't think I can."

ex: "You little--"

soobin: "What? What are you going to do?"

ex: "Ah. The basketball star. Or should I say the champion boxer?"

soobin: "Wha--"

ex: "Stay away from [y/n]."

hueningkai: "What the hell is your problem? Haven't you done enough?" 

ex: "I never did like you, even when [y/n] and I were together. You're like a pest that needs to be zapped. And you." (turns around) "You act like some nice guy but you're not. What makes you think I want someone like you hanging out with [y/n]?"

y/n: "[ex], knock it off."

soobin: "No, [y/n], it's fine. He's just misinformed. He has no idea what he's talking about."

ex: "You beat up your own teammate in front of the entire school. I know the kind of person you are. Me and you, we're not so different."

soobin: "I'm nothing like you."

ex: "Are you sure?"

y/n: "I said knock it off!"

(long silence)

y/n: "If you hurt Soobin or Kai or anyone in my life again, you'll wish you never met me."

ex: "Is that a threat?"

y/n: "Are you threatened?"

ex: "Fine. I'll go. I'll give you time to think about what I said. I can be nice."

hueningkai: (snorts) "Yeah, in an alternate universe, maybe."

ex: "But I'll be back."

hueningkai: "Good. Come back so that I can sock you in the--"

y/n: "Kai."

ex: "Think about what I said, [y/n]." (walks away)

hueningkai: "[y/n], are you okay? Did he--"

y/n: "I'm okay. You guys ditched sixth period?"

hueningkai: "Of course we ditched sixth period! You were like a raging bull the minute Taehyun found out who the anonymous emailer was."

soobin: "The anonymous what?"

hueningkai: "We need to catch you up to speed."

y/n: "Soobin, we need to talk."

hueningkai: "Heck yeah we do!"

y/n: "Alone."

hueningkai: "Oh. Okay, we'll regroup later. We'll do a three way call. [y/n], message me when you get home, okay?"

y/n: "Okay. And Kai?"

hueningkai: "Yeah?"

y/n: (hug) "Thank you for coming."

hueningkai: "It's my job."