049

annie: "[y/n]!"

y/n: "Annie! Hey."

annie: "Hey, I've been watching you. You're really good at skating."

y/n: "Thanks. I'm okay."

annie: "No, no, you're really good. Seriously."

y/n: "You're not bad yourself."

annie: "I just let go of the railing a few minutes ago. Before that, I was holding onto it for 20 minutes."

y/n: "That's okay, go at your own pace."

annie: "I'll try to keep up with you. That way we can chat."

y/n: (smiles) "Okay."

annie: "So... senior year is halfway over. Can you believe it?"

y/n: "I can and I can't. It's surreal but at the same time we all knew it was coming. Does that make any sense?"

annie: "Sure. Like, you know something has an end but you get so caught up in the middle of things."

y/n: "Exactly. But you always seem so on top of it."

annie: "Me?"

y/n: "Yeah. You always put in your best effort and if you feel like you're struggling, you don't let that stop you. You keep going."

annie: "Thank you."

y/n: "And you've always been a good friend to me, Annie. I know I'll always have fun with you."

annie: "You do?"

y/n: "Of course." (laughs) "Come on, you keep the classes that we take together interesting."

annie: (laughs) "That is true."

y/n: "Thank you for that." 

annie: (smile fades) "[y/n]..."

y/n: "Mhm?"

annie: ".....thank you. For being so understanding."

y/n: (grins) "Of course." 

annie: "Hey, where did Soobin go? He was skating with you earlier, right?"

y/n: "He went with Kai to help him find skates."

annie: "I see. You know... you and Kai have been friends for a long time now."

y/n: "Definitely a long time. He's so comfortable around me that he'll fart randomly and I won't even bat an eyelash."

annie: (laughs) "Is it weird?"

y/n: "Being friends with him for a long time?"

annie: "No, is it weird for him that suddenly Soobin is part of your group?"

y/n: "Oh, no. Not at all. Honestly, Kai is the one that invited Soobin into our group."

annie: "I remember you telling me that before."

y/n: "Right. So it's not weird. I'm glad Soobin became part of our little group."

annie: "He really has brightened you up."

y/n: "You think so?"

annie: "I can tell. It's... it's good that you guys became friends." 

y/n: "Some other people don't think so, though."

annie: (clears throat) "L-like who?"