018

soobin: "I'm sorry."

y/n: (cries)

girlfriend: "I'm so sorry, [y/n]. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll forget all about it."

y/n: (shakes head)

hueningkai: "How the fuck did it even get leaked out again? I'm going to murder whoever did this."

girlfriend: "I'll go get a glass of water and tissues."

hueningkai: "I'll help."

[HUENINGKAI and GIRLFRIEND leave]

soobin: "[y/n]... I really am so sorry. We'll figure out who did this. And I'll go to the school principal and demand for it to be permanently taken down." 

y/n: "Don't bother."

soobin: "We have to do something."

y/n: "Why? It's just going to resurface again. It'll follow me everywhere now."

soobin: "No, it won't. I'll make sure of it."

y/n: "I don't want you to be involved in this. It's so... it's embarrassing."

soobin: "I want to help, [y/n]."

y/n: "It's not fair for you."

soobin: "Everything is fair game in a friendship. Didn't I just tell you that the other day? I would do anything for you."

y/n: "Don't."

(silence)

soobin: "Tell me what happened."

y/n: "You know what happened."

soobin: "I don't."

y/n: "You'll think--"

soobin: "I won't think anything. I already know you. A video won't change that."

y/n: "....alright." (deep breath) "That night, [ex] and I... his parents weren't home, so we went over to his house for the first time. I lied to my mom about where I was going and told her I was studying at the library with Kai."

soobin: "Okay."

y/n: "When we got to his house, we.... we started drinking. His parents had a large stash of alcohol and he offered me some. I thought a little bit wouldn't hurt, and it didn't. Not really. I was okay."

soobin: (nods)

y/n: "But the alcohol definitely made me more..." (clears throat) "You know. So [ex] and I started to..."

soobin: "I got it. The picture's been painted."

y/n: "Okay. Anyways, we didn't actually... you know. The video didn't get everything. But it got most of it. I didn't even know he'd set up a camera and was filming me."

soobin: "How did you find out?"

y/n: "The next day at school. People were whispering non-stop about it. Finally, Kai found the video. He was pissed."

soobin: "Understandable."

y/n: "I confronted [ex]. He said he didn't understand how it got out but then one of his friends cracked and said that after [ex] had sent the video to him, he spread it."

soobin: "I can't believe [ex] even sent that to his friend."

y/n: "I know. I know. It was fucking humiliating. Even more so because that video is so not me. Not that I'm an angel but it was just... it was a sloppy version of me. And there was no hiding it when it got leaked."