78

soobin: "Hey."

hueningkai: "Yo. How was practice?"

soobin: "Good. Actually, I wanted to run something by you."

hueningkai: "Okay, sure."

soobin: "I know we made plans for Halloween already but... Beomgyu invited me to this Halloween party. I think the rest of the team is gonna be there."

hueningkai: "So you're choosing them over us?"

soobin: "Listen, I--"

hueningkai: "I'm joking, dude." (laughs) "Just go."

soobin: "I don't want to go alone."

hueningkai: "Then bring someone."

soobin: "My only friends are you and [y/n]."

hueningkai: "Ah... I see. You want me to come with you."

soobin: "I don't know... maybe. But I don't want [y/n] to be alone on Halloween."

hueningkai: "She won't be alone. Her dad will be home, too."

soobin: "I know but I don't want her to think I'm breaking up your guys' tradition of--"

hueningkai: "Okay, before you go into overload consideration mode, which is greatly appreciated, let me just run the idea through [y/n]. Let's see what she has to say and if she can come or not."

soobin: "Are you sure?"

hueningkai: "Of course. [y/n] is one of the most sensible people I know."

soobin: "Okay... but don't force it on her or anything like that. If I have to go alone then I will."

hueningkai: "Calm down. I've got it under control." 

(call ended)