053

yeonjun: "Hello?"

y/n: "Hey."

yeonjun: "Hey." 

y/n: "How are you?"

yeonjun: "Fine."

y/n: "Good."

(long silence) 

y/n: "Yeonjun--"

yeonjun: "[y/n]--"

(long silence) 

yeonjun: "I know you need to talk but can I get something off my chest first?"

y/n: "Okay."

yeonjun: "I fucked up. Not you, me. I... I made a bet with my friends."

y/n: "A bet."

yeonjun: "Yes. And it was stupid and I agreed to it but the bet was--"

y/n: "To get me to fall for you."

yeonjun: "Did Soobin tell you?"

y/n: "Soobin?"

yeonjun: "He told me to never talk to you again. He came to my house and that's when he found out."

y/n: "I didn't know he did that. But Yeonjun, come on. It's like a bet in all the classic romcom films."

yeonjun: "It's not funny."

y/n: "No, it's not. But it's easy to connect the dots."

yeonjun: "It didn't work, anyway. I started liking you."

y/n: (silence)

yeonjun: "But I just want you to know that I shouldn't have blown up at you like that at the dance. I was an asshole. And I have a temper to control, too. I'm sorry."

y/n: "Thanks for telling me."

yeonjun: "So... what happened with you?"

y/n: "Soobin got framed for re-leaking my video at the dance but really it was my friend Annie because Soobin's girlfriend apparently told Annie to do it." 

yeonjun: ".......jesus, your life really is a TV drama, isn't it?"

y/n: "A TV drama with three seasons, yes."

yeonjun: "I missed your wit." 

y/n: (chuckles)

yeonjun: "But really: what the fuck? That's fucked up. Is it true?"

y/n: "I don't know."

yeonjun: "Do you think it's true?"

y/n: "I don't know what to think right now." 

yeonjun: "If it's true, then Soobin's girlfriend is obviously jealous and doesn't know how to handle it properly."

y/n: "She has no reason to be jealous."

yeonjun: "Are you sure?"

y/n: "Soobin doesn't like me like that."

yeonjun: "Has he ever said that?"

y/n: "No. But he's never said he likes me, either. He doesn't, Yeonjun." 

yeonjun: "Just be careful. If this is all true, his girlfriend sounds like a fucking psycho."

y/n: "Yeonjun."

yeonjun: "Come on: you're telling me she created some elaborate plan for all of this to happen. She researched you, she found out your dark secrets, and she got one of your own friends to turn against you. That's some pretty dark shit." 

y/n: (silence)

yeonjun: "Hey... fuck, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say anything to make this all worse."

y/n: "No. It's fine. You're right."

yeonjun: "Look, just... please. You don't deserve this. Any of it. Be careful. Okay?"

y/n: "Okay."

yeonjun: "Maybe... maybe I'll see you around?"

y/n: "Yeah. Maybe. I'll be here."

yeonjun: "And I'll be here."

y/n: "Thanks, Yeonjun."

yeonjun: "You're welcome. Good night."

y/n: "Good night." 

(call ended)