Chapter 73: Booyah

⭐️Chapter 73: Booyah

Everyone superjumped back. They had done it! Omnoir's ENTIRE body was COVERED!

"Alright Pearlie, Time for your battle cry!" Marina said with a smile.

"I'm on it!"

Pearl leapt down from the helicopter, landing with a thud on her feet on the lower platform. She pointed out at Omnoir.

"AYO, EDGELORD!"

She brought out her Killer Wail. The squidbeak were ready. Finally, the moment of truth! Omnoir slowly regained composure, shaking as he did so.

"No...I won't be defeated...by...the likes of YOU..."

He quickly charged up an eye laser, and shot it. Nobody saw it coming. Nobody had time to react. The white beam shot straight towards Pearl.

It was a direct hit.

Pearl flew back, almost falling off the platform, but the squidbeak caught her. She had been knocked out cold.

"NOOOO!" Everyone yelled, screamed, shouted, so on.

"WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!"

"GAL DOWN, GAL DOWN!"

Marina watched the commotion below. She was shocked. She hadn't expected this to happen. She wanted to help her Pearlie, but...she had to keep track of the other things...

Omnoir slowly got up.

"You haven't defeated me..." he growled.

Everyone was now in even more of a panic. Not only was there nobody to yell into killer wail, but now Omnoir had the advantage on THEM. Pribony looked for a way out of this. Surely there was something! He scanned the place. Knocked out Pearl, Panicking squidbeak, intact killer wail, Captain Cuttle-WAIT!

THE KILLER WAIL!

"GUYS! CALM DOWN! WE CAN STILL WIN THIS!" He yelled over the panicking squidbeak.

They quieted down, and turned to him.

"Wh...what's the plan?"

"We're going to yell into the killer wail instead" he said.

"WHAT?!"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

"Will it work?"

"Are we SURE it will work?"

"Come on, we don't have time! There's only one way to find out, and it's now or never!"

The squidbeak looked at eachother. They really had no choice. Slowly, but together, the nodded. Pribony nodded back, and all of them gathered by the killer wail.

3...

Omnoir was preparing a second laser, ready to take the squidbeak down now that their main fighter was now out cold.

2...

The squidbeak waited, ready for Omnoir to fire. He didn't know what they had planned.

1...

Omnoir fired.

"NOW!"

"BOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH-"

The killer wail fired.

And the two lasers clashed.
Ret, Pitchle, and Nechi prayed to cod the wail would overpower the laser like the NILS statue was overpowered. They waited for it to slowly advance, with the laser lessening...

It did not.

It was equal power.

The squidbeak stared. Now what?! If they didn't do something, Omnoir might fire another laser, or worse, overpower the wail instead. They didn't want that.

Emperor sat up slowly.

"Pribony! Go now! Stop your other brother!" He managed, despite his weakened state.

The squidbeak looked at him. Pribony? Go alone? Pribony heard him, but did not look. What was it he wanted him to do?

"Fly over there and hit his third eye. "

Pribony looked down. This brother believed in him. He was unsure about this, but he nodded. He would do this for him. Pribony spread his fallen angel wings and shot off the platform.

Let's finish this...

Together.